Mission 6

btaft

Hi,

I am working my way through the M200 campaign and am slightly stuck on Mission 6. I follow the flight lead to the target range then out to the skirmish and then he goes into a holding pattern over the long lake and never gives the command to attack the ground troops on the mountain. Is there something I am missing? Any help is appreciated

Hello,

I have the same issue with mission 6.

I have couple questions:

- When I downloaded the link you mentioned...it comes in several files, not in one file. Should i then open the .miz mission 6 and import those files in ?

- Where are the files of the campaign located ?

thank you in advance for your help

I worked so I finally got the messages and smoke to attack the enemy however, after nothing.

My leader kept turning around for ages then flew west, I followed him then he turned back to get fuel and as I was getting short on fuel I landed..then mission was at 90 points so I was able to get into the next mission.

I looked into your mission via mission editor and it seems my leader should have made a pass and I should have gotten more message but nothing.

I didn't want to try again as I tried it 4 times before the fix but maybe someone else can comment on if they got everything right

best

Thanks for letting me know - in my fly through all worked fine, though it took a moment for the IP to attack (when building the mission I spent hours just to fine tune the AI but it seems it still does not always work as intended). Sorry about the trouble, hope the rest of campaign will work well for you!

ce535d_9d347b62819c4372b3c485a4f95d2004~mv2.png

I can understand you...I am not at your level of building missions but the one that I build...I struggle a lot with the AI...they really act strangely.

I am loving your campaigns (I also own the enemy within), congrats again...it is awsome and a great way to learn the plane

Hi. I have downloaded and replaced the mission as decis. But it stays in the same place. That is to say. The ground crew does not speak and I'm orbiting with my leader. I have written the mission directly. it's okay?.

A greeting.

Edited by Todo_poder

• 2 months later...
Hi,

I am working my way through the M200 campaign and am slightly stuck on Mission 6. I follow the flight lead to the target range then out to the skirmish and then he goes into a holding pattern over the long lake and never gives the command to attack the ground troops on the mountain. Is there something I am missing? Any help is appreciated

I had exactly the same issue with mission 6.

Thanks for the file fix baltic_dragon :thumbup:

Aorus Z390 Extreme MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.0 GHz | EVGA RTX 2080 Ti FTW3 Ultra | 32 GB G Skill Trident Z 3600 MHz CL14 DDR4 Ram | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler | Corsair TX 850M PS | Samsung 970 Evo Plus M.2 NVMe SSD 1TB |TMWH Hotas with VPC WarBRD Base| Corsair Gamer 570x Crystal Case | HP Reverb

Have you tried this version?

Yes I did, that´s because I said above in my post: "Thanks for the file fix baltic_dragon" :thumbup:

Aorus Z390 Extreme MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.0 GHz | EVGA RTX 2080 Ti FTW3 Ultra | 32 GB G Skill Trident Z 3600 MHz CL14 DDR4 Ram | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler | Corsair TX 850M PS | Samsung 970 Evo Plus M.2 NVMe SSD 1TB |TMWH Hotas with VPC WarBRD Base| Corsair Gamer 570x Crystal Case | HP Reverb

• 2 weeks later...

Just to let you know that I too, had the same exact problem with the mission and that your modified file fixed it for me as well (like the January bug for instance).

And by the way, you seem to be updating and fixing those minor issues in the campaign. Is there an official way to update the campaign? Or will there be one?

Was wondering how this works out.

Thanks for letting me know.

Windows 10-64bits, i7-8700k, GTX 1080Ti, 32 Gb RAM, MSI Monitor 32in 165Hz.

Mirage 2000C, F5-E, Mig21bis, A10-C, FC3, F-18, AV-8B N/A, F-14, F-16, SuperCarrier