Gone

Would appreciate a PM from a moderator explaining why my thread was deleted. I was not aware that it contained any offensive content, or expressed views or opinions that could be seen as offensive.

I'll admit the thread was off-topic, but it was so marked with an OT and was posted in the general discussion area.

I'm still going to buy black shark when it becomes available, but I'm a little miffed.

Lt. Commander Block: Every aerial photo and recon report indicate a defensive arsenal in the D, and perhaps negative C, categories. There's also some anti-aircraft squadrons.

Admiral Benson: I don't have a clue what you're talkin' about, Phil. Not a clue. I have a shell the size of a fist in my head. Pork Chop Hill. The only way I can make this toupee to stay on is by magnetizing the entire upper left quadrant of my skull, so you just go ahead and do what you do.

Forum rules & policies

We ask member discussions and product feed-back to be conducted in a courteous and mature manor. The following is incompatible with membership of this discussion board and will not tolerated:

* Expressions of racism, nationalism, political or religious extremism.

* Foul or obscene language.

* Flamewars and personal attacks against fellow forum members.

* Flamewars between online squadrons or accusations of cheating against individual players.

* Slander or instigation of "hate campaigns" against Eagle Dynamics, it's employees, forum moderators, testers, 1C, UbiSoft or StarForce.

* Advertisements and providing web links to malware, hacks, warez, potentially dangerous sites, or sites containing offensive material.

* Repeated off topic posts that serve no positive service to the forum.

Threads containing any of the above is subject to immediate closure/deletion. Users found to be responsible or/and having failed to comply with moderators´requests and directions may subsequently face banning from further participation on the forum.

Those are the topic rules so if your thread didnt avid by those rules it was probably deleted or it was just gone because numerous topics were created and the old ones get pushed into the history section which you can only find in the "Search" tool.

Perhaps the mods patience has been frayed over the last few days with the continued behaviour of a certain "Former" member of this forum and the continued calls from a senior member of his squad that there is some type of fictional hate campaign against him.

I think IMHO that if a thread goes against forum rules now (no matter how little) then they will be deleted. Unfortunately your amusing thread fell into one of these catagories.

:(

Yeah i get ya FF thanks for clearing that one :).

Yeah Kenan's threads will get deleted for ever because was banned (i know the reason and its real stupid) so we will have to keep our fingers crossed that ED and its MOD can ease up and let him back, its the festive season FFS lets forgive and forget and spread good tidings to all men.