Su-30 Madness

Colt40Five

These skins will be released as part of a pack which will contain a mod to give the Su-33 the Su-30 exterior model (A-A refueling and no meinit edits!), 3 skins, Su-30 startup and loading screens, and 15+ missions. Should be ready for release in a few weeks.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i think the su-30 is the sexiest out of all the su-2X airframes, the twin seat just gives it that extra hump that smooths out the line behind the cockpit that i find disruptive on the single seat su varients...

| 8700k @4.9 | Gigabyte Gaming 7 | 32gb Tridentz @3000 | EVGA 1080 TI SC2 | CV1 | VKB MCG PRO

[sigpic]https://drive.google.com/file/d/1FeLGqKyJ3K08k3z-7XaegWgRuGRGkKUs/view?usp=sharing[/sigpic]

i think the su-30 is the sexiest out of all the su-2X airframes, the twin seat just gives it that extra hump that smooths out the line behind the cockpit that i find disruptive on the single seat su varients...

Couldn't have put it better myself! That's why I favor the Su-30MKI to the single seat Flanker variants, well, in addition to its much superior combat capabilities as well.

Nice skins!

SU-30MKI

simvavatarhornetqg8.jpg

F/A-18F

...Beauty, grace, lethality.

ooh thanks Gishuk! I really want to get this pack released before Christmas, and I still have hours of mission testing to do, so I doubt I will be able to get a Venezuelan skin into this release. But that doesn't mean I might not do it later on either.... still need a shot of the top of the left wing though or I'll be guessing...hehe

Made some corrections to the demo skin (found some better pictures). This is the su-30 that crashed in France in 99(well except that one had canards).

screenshot710hq3.jpg

screenshot711yu0.jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

heres a top photo of the venezuealn su30

Su-30MK2_6_10DIC06_EC.jpg

What are their specs? (because they are variable per costumer)

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P