Big Screen freeware...

fitness88

I discovered 'Big Screen' freeware in the Oculus store. This is an amazing people and software interactive program that allows for example, sharing DCS or any file in an open forum on a huge screen. There are many many other benefits.

I discovered 'Big Screen' freeware in the Oculus store. This is an amazing people and software interactive program that allows for example, sharing DCS or any file in an open forum on a huge screen. There are many many other benefits.

You should try Tacview in Big Screen. Truly jaw dropping.

Dang, requires Windows 8.1 and newer. Im still rocking good old Windows 7 :)

- Jack of many DCS modules, master of none.

- Personal wishlist: F-15A, F-4S Phantom II, JAS 39A Gripen, SAAB 35 Draken, F-104 Starfighter, Panavia Tornado IDS.

| Windows 11 | i5-12400 | 64Gb DDR4 | RTX 3080 | 2x M.2 | 27" 1440p | Rift CV1 | Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS | MFG Crosswind pedals |

Dang, requires Windows 8.1 and newer. Im still rocking good old Windows 7 :)

Love Win7. But Win10 is better. You should give it a shot.

hsb

HW Spec in Spoiler

---

i7-10700K Direct-To-Die/OC'ed to 5.1GHz, MSI Z490 MB, 32GB DDR4 3200MHz, EVGA 2080 Ti FTW3, NVMe+SSD, Win 10 x64 Pro, MFG, Warthog, TM MFDs, Komodo Huey set, Rverbe G1

I went into this bigscreen room, I guess, and there were a couple of people swearing and being very insulting. Am I missing something? They were saying things like, "Scooternutz doesn't give a ****." and other things. It was really weird. This was as soon as I entered the room. Again, very weird and I won't be back to that application.

I went into this bigscreen room, I guess, and there were a couple of people swearing and being very insulting. Am I missing something? They were saying things like, "Scooternutz doesn't give a ****." and other things. It was really weird. This was as soon as I entered the room. Again, very weird and I won't be back to that application.

Just stay out of the public rooms then! You going to bin the internet because there are bucket mouths on it? BS in a fantastic tool. Need to troubleshoot a mate's PC? Then get a room in BS and you can see his desktop. Tacview briefings are amazing on BS too.

The surface has just been scratched as far is its usefulness is concerned, but you stay away because someone swore. The internet isn't a church!

Just stay out of the public rooms then! You going to bin the internet because there are bucket mouths on it? BS in a fantastic tool. Need to troubleshoot a mate's PC? Then get a room in BS and you can see his desktop. Tacview briefings are amazing on BS too.

The surface has just been scratched as far is its usefulness is concerned, but you stay away because someone swore. The internet isn't a church!

Absolutely agree with everything you say.

Get your own room so you can kick out or ban anyone not to your liking.

Yes. Didn't mean I wasn't going back ever. Wrote that on the fly. Meant I would no go back until I learn it.

Thanks for the advice!

I can meet you in my room and give you a guided tour if you like...let me know when.