Posted (edited)

I tested it and I discovered a bug with activation (a problem with one base name Tah'al) so can you try another manual method waiting for a fix with DCE_Manager?

Do you know how to use Notepad++ ?

If so open the OOB_air_init.lua file in the Init folder in the campaign folder ( \Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Mods\tech\DCE\Missions\Campaigns\War over Beirut-Blue\Init)

and then modify inactive from "= true" to "= false"  then save

Go back to DCE manager and then the AH-64D_BLK_II should be available 😉

Apache_activation.png

Edited by PB0_CEF

[/url]All known Dynamic Campaign Engine Campaigns

Last DCE news : Crisis in PG - Iran-Iraq War - TF-71 - TF80s - War over Beirut ...

Posted (edited)

DCE Manager big update ! 

Now you activate an inactive plane when you choose it in the squadron list while cloning a campaign ! No complicated methods to do it anymore 😀

Liste.png

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/fr/files/3315285/

V5.11.33
fix: news display not working properly
mod: n-depth rewriting of the code, especially the class systems, with a slightly more 'academic' approach... ^^
fix: cloning a campaign does not automatically activate the selected aircraft

V5.11.32
mod: ability to add campaigns with a simplified architecture (no ModScripts, no folders...)
mod: new distribution with a "real" executable

Edited by PB0_CEF
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Last DCE news : Crisis in PG - Iran-Iraq War - TF-71 - TF80s - War over Beirut ...

I'm trying to add the mirage F1EE to the new beirut campaign and added strike missions as a mission set and when I run the start campaign script it gives me AtoG error: Mirage-F1EE no task Strike in the loadout for this unit:? WOB -- There are clearly strike loadouts in the campaign for it so not sure what the issue is. 

Not sure there’s a strike loadout for WOB campaign Mirage F-1EE in the loadout file you can find in the scriptmod folder.

I will correct it as soon as I’m at home but if you feel confident enough you can add WOB in this file for the loadouts you want ….😉

21 hours ago, VictorDavion said:

I'm trying to add the mirage F1EE to the new beirut campaign and added strike missions as a mission set and when I run the start campaign script it gives me AtoG error: Mirage-F1EE no task Strike in the loadout for this unit:? WOB -- There are clearly strike loadouts in the campaign for it so not sure what the issue is. 

I uploaded it in a hurry ^^ a fix for the loadout and a problem with the number of planes in flight.

If DCE_Manager doesn't suggest it, delete the upgrade.txt file in My Documents\DCE_Manager\.

Or press the "Reset" button in DCE_Manager

==:20.77.469:==
469 fixed    [loadout]    WOB Mirage F1 Strike
468 fixed    [generator]    very few or no red flights
467 modified    [Spotter]    modified CG_ArtySpotter script (merge Solo&MP), from Don Rudi M77 (testing...)

FAQ DCE (Cef & Miguel'version)

In case of problem with a mission generated by CEF's DCEs, please post as many elements as possible:

• - the mission + the tacview + a screenshot of the bug window + Give the name of the campaign + version of the scriptsMod

DCE_Manager

News : Crisis in Persian Gulf, one campaign, 13 modules (29/12/2023)

22 hours ago, Miguel21 said:

I uploaded it in a hurry ^^ a fix for the loadout and a problem with the number of planes in flight.

If DCE_Manager doesn't suggest it, delete the upgrade.txt file in My Documents\DCE_Manager\.

Or press the "Reset" button in DCE_Manager

==:20.77.469:==
469 fixed    [loadout]    WOB Mirage F1 Strike
468 fixed    [generator]    very few or no red flights
467 modified    [Spotter]    modified CG_ArtySpotter script (merge Solo&MP), from Don Rudi M77 (testing...)

Ok looks like its fixed. Could you add or tell me how to add South Africa as a blue faction? Thanks!

Posted (edited)
17 hours ago, VictorDavion said:

Ok looks like its fixed. Could you add or tell me how to add South Africa as a blue faction? Thanks!

Hi, there,

In the Init\oob_air_init file, in the table of the desired aircraft, change the country variable:
country = "South Afrika",

Change the squad name to something realistic/historical
Change the skin name too, if you know it, and that should do it.

For info, all country names are available in the UTIL_Data.lua file, table dataCountry = {

image.png

Edited by Miguel21

FAQ DCE (Cef & Miguel'version)

In case of problem with a mission generated by CEF's DCEs, please post as many elements as possible:

• - the mission + the tacview + a screenshot of the bug window + Give the name of the campaign + version of the scriptsMod

DCE_Manager

News : Crisis in Persian Gulf, one campaign, 13 modules (29/12/2023)

• 2 weeks later...

After changing my saved games I had to change it in Manager but I failed : here is my solution

Create a new setting : put the good paths for all then save.

It seems that modifying an existing path is not working … I will report it 😉

• 1 month later...
On 7/19/2024 at 9:00 PM, PB0_CEF said:

Put the new configuration name here :

New conf0.jpg

Then save here :

New conf.jpg

Then it should be good !

Hi

Can we run the campaigns in MP with DCS dedicated server variant ?

Thanks

• Like 1

Mirage fanatic !

I7-7700K/ MSI RTX3080/ RAM 64 Go/ SSD / TM Hornet stick-Virpil WarBRD + Virpil CM3 Throttle + MFG Crosswind + Reverb G2.

Flickr gallery: https://www.flickr.com/gp/71068385@N02/728Hbi