Server browser not listing players on server when selecting a server

D4n

What title says. Instead, the center box of server information stays emtpy.

DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence

Ok.

I also hope you guys can finally fix the following Gazelle bugs ASAP (posted them in Gazelle bug thread already, but DEV hasn't EVER replied since. they are multiplayer bugs, I've posted them in march already and STILL aren't fixed!

1. If AIM9 or AIM120 missile hits from above/front, no killmessage

2. no answer from AWACS when asking bogey dope

3. not possible to lock Mistral seeker onto Ka-50, any aspect and very close

4. 15 fps online on full servers)

DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence

• ED Team
Ok.

I also hope you guys can finally fix the following Gazelle bugs ASAP (posted them in Gazelle bug thread already, but DEV hasn't EVER replied since. they are multiplayer bugs, I've posted them in march already and STILL aren't fixed!

Gazelle is Polychop-Simulations's creation. Ask them.

Dmitry S. Baikov @ Eagle Dynamics

LockOn FC2 Soundtrack Remastered out NOW everywhere - https://band.link/LockOnFC2.

Well as I said, it seems they (or "he", if Gazelle was a single-man production) only care about the money now and never ever are going to check the bug reports (as I wrote, they haven't even replied that they'll look into the bugs). And even then, in general, it is the responsibility of ED to deliver further support to ANY DCS module in case the module DEVs haven't showed up anymore within 6 months... (!!!) (I rlly don't want to sue anybody here, but I paid full price for Gazelle and only receive 80% of the functionality, as bugs break the fun in MP. So it'd be fair if ED reduces the price of Gazelle by 20 % continuously or I might start talking bad about Gazelle module to players considering buying the module and asking me for my opinion about it.)

• Like 1

cOff, did you read my reply above? And forward it to Matt Wagner yet? As Polychop has vanished (not caring any little *** about patching), it's ED who is the only one who CAN patch it...