Help please

crousti

Install into different folder such as DCS15 and not the current one.

Alternatively make sure that folder you install to is empty.

From the logs it looks like it is trying to reuse files from previous installs you had.

Best would be to uninstall DCS and make sure that folder where you want to install it is empty.

Problem is that installer cannot replace the file that is already there.

Edited by Gierasimov
full answer

Intel i7-13700KF :: ROG STRIX Z790-A GAMING WIFI D4 :: Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB ::  MSI RTX 4080  Gaming X Trio  :: VKB Gunfighter MK.III MCG Ultimate :: VPC MongoosT-50 CM3 :: non-VR :: single player :: open beta

Install into different folder such as DCS15 and not the current one.

Alternatively make sure that folder you install to is empty.

From the logs it looks like it is trying to reuse files from previous installs you had.

Best would be to uninstall DCS and make sure that folder where you want to install it is empty.

Problem is that installer cannot replace the file that is already there.

1-WHy that installer cannot replace the file that is already there....I'm not programmer so....Why

I don't know what you talkin' about....i mean i've tried to install the "today new update" for 1.5.7 version already installed in my D/drive:music_whistling:

Edited by crousti

OK, I understand now. What are these pop ups you are getting then?

Intel i7-13700KF :: ROG STRIX Z790-A GAMING WIFI D4 :: Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB ::  MSI RTX 4080  Gaming X Trio  :: VKB Gunfighter MK.III MCG Ultimate :: VPC MongoosT-50 CM3 :: non-VR :: single player :: open beta

• ED Team

Check your antivirus / security is not creating a problem

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Check your antivirus / security is not creating a problem

Hence my question about pop-ups. Did you see that last message in the log Bignewy?

• ED Team

Can't move D:\DCS World\_downloads\bin/dcs_protect.exe to D:\DCS World\bin/dcs_protect.exe: (183) Impossible de créer un fichier déjà existant.

yes something is preventing the move

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Hi Bignewy & Gierasimov, Thanks for advices, you're right, the guilty found was my anti malwares "Malwarebytes".Even the exclusion set, and all process actions deactivate it goes on -ruining the install....uninstalling it and the update went successfull.

I've been scarry....to reinstall the whole package...