Menu MISSION link

jcbak

I have both the stable and Open Beta installed....1.5.7.9411

Everything seems to work fine except with the stable version, when I click on the MISSION link in the opening menu, the screen changes to the loading screen and then fails to respond. This does not happen with my OB. I did a repair on the stable version to no avail.

Log file attached.

dcs.zip

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]WIN 10, i7 10700, 32GB DDR4, RTX 2080 Super, Crucial 1TB SSD, Samsung EVO 850 500GB SSD, TM Warthog with 10cm extension, TIR5, MFG Crosswind Pedals, Wheelstand Pro, LG 40" 4K TV, Razer Black Widow Ultimate KB[/size]

• ED Team

Everything seems to work fine except with the stable version, when I click on the MISSION link in the opening menu, the screen changes to the loading screen and then fails to respond. This does not happen with my OB. I did a repair on the stable version to no avail.

Log file attached.

00034.119 INFO NET: Login success.

00040.472 ALERT LUACOMMON: Error: GUI Error: [string "./MissionEditor/modules/me_openfile.lua"]:236: attempt to index upvalue 'curGrid' (a nil value)

GUI debug.traceback: stack traceback:

[C]: ?

[string "./MissionEditor/modules/me_openfile.lua"]:236: in function 'selectLocationForPath'

[string "./MissionEditor/modules/me_openfile.lua"]:636: in function 'show'

[string "./MissionEditor/modules/MainMenu.lua"]:112: in function 'func'

[string "./MissionEditor/modules/me_wait_screen.lua"]:72: in function 'updater'

[string "./Scripts/UpdateManager.lua"]:64: in function <[string "./Scripts/UpdateManager.lua"]:40>

00116.132 INFO EDCORE: (dDispatcher)enterToState_:5

remove all unofficial mods and run a cleanup and repair

then goto your DCS folder in saved games and delete the mission editor folder

restart DCS and test

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

That did the trick. Thank-you, sir.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]WIN 10, i7 10700, 32GB DDR4, RTX 2080 Super, Crucial 1TB SSD, Samsung EVO 850 500GB SSD, TM Warthog with 10cm extension, TIR5, MFG Crosswind Pedals, Wheelstand Pro, LG 40" 4K TV, Razer Black Widow Ultimate KB[/size]

• 3 weeks later...

Log file attached.

hi !

Same weird problem here ! the same behaviour with same log. But it's on my OB instead....

I would like to keep all liveries and tiny tweak i have...i will try some hints