Little bugs seen in the early acces videos

LuftStriegler

Hi all!

Watching the early access videos of the Harrier module on YouTube (MagzTV, Jabbers etc) I have noticed that the cockpit mirrors don´t seem to work.

I certainly understand that this detail is pretty low on the priority list since it is all work in progress and early access does not mean finished product. Sadly in DCS there are not seldomly several years between these two.

I simply wanted to track your attention towards this minor detail.

All the best to you and really looking forward to the new Harrier module.:thumbup:

Hi all!

Watching the early access videos of the Harrier module on YouTube (MagzTV, Jabbers etc) I have noticed that the cockpit mirrors don´t seem to work.

I certainly understand that this detail is pretty low on the priority list since it is all work in progress and early access does not mean finished product. Sadly in DCS there are not seldomly several years between these two.

I simply wanted to track your attention towards this minor detail.

All the best to you and really looking forward to the new Harrier module.:thumbup:

Would say they have them turned off, the mirrors in DCS are a frame rate killer.

• ED Team

Hi guys

Don't worry to much this is all W.I.P and most of the issues including the mirrors are already reported internally.

RAZBAM is doing a great job getting through the bug reports we create as testers.

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2