SU25-T MISSILES LAUNCH PROBLEMS

BRENNERAD

Hello, the SU-25T missiles launch are driving me crazy! I believe i am doing everything right, but almost always the missile does not launch.

Here is the sequency of events:

SU-25L :

7 :"to activate ground attack mode"

D :"untill the SU-25L is selected"

O :"to active the Optical Monitor"

-then, i first select the size of the target (usually 10m), i sleew the cursor over the target area, press TAB to ground stabilize,(KC is shown), sleew over the target and the target is locked (AC is shown). Then, i activate the Lazer Range, and LA flashes when within range. I press SPACEBAR or the buttom of my joystick wich is configured to fire the weapon BUT THE MISSILES DOES NOT FIRE!!

The same hapens with other types of missiles, lazer or tv guided.

There must be something i am missing or maybe a bug.

Can anyone help me?

What is the correct sequency for a sucessfull mission launch of all kind of missiles?

THANKS.

Brenner.

Record and post a track file so we can have a look at it and advise you accordingly.

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

Welcome!

If LA is flashing you need to manouver your plane to point its nose nearer the target. When the target is within the maximum angle you can fire the laser guided missile you get steady LA.

-NOPE- If LA is flashing, the laser is overheated!

You will wait to LA not flashes and attempt it once again! ;)

Best Regards

Viper

sigpic3353_7.gif

System: Intel Core i7-4790, 3,6GHz, 16GB RAM, 128GB SSD, 2TB HDD, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 2GB GDDR5,

TM HOTAS Warthog;(MSFFB2 for testing); TrackIR4 +Track Clip Pro; Windows 10 Pro.

Once all launch criteria are satisfied for the specific weapon selected, then a steady "LA" will appear in the bottom middle of your HUD as well as your IT-23M TV Display. At no times should the "LA" flash as you have described it. The Laser-Rangefinder once switched on is displayed as "LR" on the left of the HUD and once the laser automatically switches off to prevent damage, the steady "LR" is replaced by a Flashing "L" on the left side of the HUD, and not a flashing "LA".

Should all Launch criteria be satisfied, what does flash is a square over the station with the selected weapon at the bottom of the HUD. The fact that you state that the LA flashes could indicate that the something else could be wrong which can not be readily ascertained from the sequence of events given by yourself. As stated previously, a track file would be handy to have a look at and see if we can pinpoint the problem should you not already have sorted it out yourself.:)

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'