The Ultimate VR Gaming Experience

DCS is toward the end.

I need, I need, I need... What about my wants? QuickSilver original.

"Off with his job" Mr Burns on the Simpsons.

"I've seen steering wheels / arcade sticks / flight sticks for over a hundred dollars; why be surprised at a 150 dollar item that includes the complexities of this controller?! It has BLINKY LIGHTS!!" author unknown.

These titles are listed in the chronological order I purchased them.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I’ve taken 4.5Gs in mock combat, and I can tell you the average person won’t be able to stand being thrown around by this thing. For the typical flight simmer that usually flies combat for 30-45 minutes, you won’t last more than 3-4. What fun is that?

I’ll also bet the Limitation of Liability clause you will have to sign is as long as your arm.

This will probably end up in arcades, with an attendant present to turn it off as soon as you start screaming at him.

TWC_SLAG

Win 10 64 bit, 2T Hard Drive, 1T SSD, 500GB SSD, ASUS Prime Z390 MB, Intel i9 9900 Coffee Lake 3.1mhz CPU, ASUS 2070 Super GPU, 32gb DDR4 Ram, Track IR5, 32” Gigabyte curved monitor, TM Warthog HOTAS, CH Pedals, Voice Attack, hp Reverb G2.

Disney had units like this as part of their Build Your Own Roller Coaster attraction at EPCOT.

Were they toned down from what is shown in the video?

TWC_SLAG

Win 10 64 bit, 2T Hard Drive, 1T SSD, 500GB SSD, ASUS Prime Z390 MB, Intel i9 9900 Coffee Lake 3.1mhz CPU, ASUS 2070 Super GPU, 32gb DDR4 Ram, Track IR5, 32” Gigabyte curved monitor, TM Warthog HOTAS, CH Pedals, Voice Attack, hp Reverb G2.

That looks puke worthy! In a good way bet it ain't cheap $$ But I would have one if I could. :D

Control is an illusion which usually shatters at the least expected moment.

Gazelle Mini-gun version is endorphins with rotors. See above.

Currently rolling with a Asus Z390 Prime, 9600K, 32GB RAM, SSD, 2080Ti and Windows 10Pro, Rift CV1. bu0836x and Scratch Built Pedals, Collective and Cyclic.

Thing is where are the cables for the Rift, sensor and Warthog hahaha

I foresee ripped usb cables, the user being strangled hehehe

@45 fps stuttering with projectile vomiting all over

bahahaha

i7-6700k @ 4.69Ghz / 1080GTX +10% / MSI z270 Gaming M7 / Oculus CV1 VR / 16GB DDR4 2850Hz / Corsair H100i v2 / CH Products