Slave TGP/DMT to Waypoint?

Ignition

As far as i know the TPOD is not linked with the Harrier INS-NAV system so, no. Its not possible.

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4

Hi, is this possible atm or will be possible sometime in the future?

Thanks.

Waypoint designation as a target point is something we are working on at this time. It will be released along with the moving map.

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"The three most dangerous things in the world are a programmer with a soldering iron, a hardware type with a program patch and a user with an idea."

• 6 months later...

Hello. Is it now possible to slave tgp to wypt, which is designated? Or have I to slave it manually via putting tgp manually to the target location via hud. Is there something like in a10c (slave tgp to spi/steerpoint etc)? Many thanks

MSI Z370 GAMING PLUS, i5 8600K, MSI GTX 1080 GamingX, 16 GB DDR4 3000MHz, 500 GB M2 SSD, 1 TB SSD