[REORTED] KC-135BDA doesn't work

Glimmer

I try to refuel from it, but nothing. It just doesn't react for my probe.

Су-27 Flanker | Су-30 Flanker-C | Су-33 Flanker-D | Су-34 Fullback | Су-24 Fencer | МиГ-29 Fulcrum | F-14A/B/D Tomcat | F/A-18C/D Hornet | F/A-18E/F Super Hornet | F-16C Fighting Falcon | F-15C Eagle | Eurofighter Typhoon | Tornado IDS | JAS-39 Gripen | AJ/JA(S)-37 Viggen | Rafale | M-2000 Mirage | Mirage F1

Ka-52 Hokum | Mi-28N Havoc | Mi-35M Hind | Mi-24P Hind | AH-64D Apache | AH-1W SuperCobra

"Zeus67

Sorry folks, it seems that a test version made it to the update queue. We just found out with the release. Sorry about that. The correct version will be released on the next update."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

System specs: CPU: i7-9700K@ 5.0 GHz | RAM: 32 GB | GPU: RTX 2080 Super | Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog | CH Products Pro Pedals |HP REverb

Hmmmm Seems that test versions etc make it into the release more often than not lately..
Better this, than the other way round... :)

Edit: oh, and they made it into the Openbeta, which is in fact the test version, not the release. :smartass:

Edited by shagrat

Shagrat

- Flying Sims since 1984 -:pilotfly:

Win 10 | i5 10600K@4.1GHz | 64GB | GeForce RTX 3090 - Asus VG34VQL1B  | TrackIR5 | Simshaker & Jetseat | VPForce Rhino Base & VIRPIL T50 CM2 Stick on 200mm curved extension | VIRPIL T50 CM2 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Plus/Apache64 Grip | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | WW Top Gun MIP | a hand made AHCP | 2x Elgato StreamDeck (Buttons galore)

Zeus,

Could you zip those correct KC-135BDA files and Google Drive or MediaFire them for us? They can't be very large …

Or PM them to me and I will hang them for you … :D

Really wanted to refuel from the "Jurassic Jet" (KC-135R) this weekend.

Cheers,

I don't need no stinkin' GPS! (except for PGMs :D) :pilotfly:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Better this, than the other way round... :)

Edit: oh, and they made it into the Openbeta, which is in fact the test version, not the release. :smartass:

Yeah, I was disappointed reading all the bugs that popped up. Razbam jets are by far my favourite aircraft to fly for fixed wing and just would, like everyone else, to be able to properly use it. It's coming, just have to wait a bit :)