Pocket guide update

Angus

Hi, I really enjoy flying on Harrier. The new update is welcome even though some mistakes have fallen through the cracks. The addition of new features like the TOO or the moving map are very interesting!

One thing that would be very nice, would be to update the flight manual. This in order to use these new functions correctly.

Could you update the pocket guide with the next update? I think it will be very appreciated by the community.

Thank you for this beautiful module!:smilewink:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Pocket guide update

c814bd1538a6a196d370b7eb2be7577e.jpg

Edited by Eagle7907

Win 10, AMD FX9590/water cooled, 32GB RAM, 250GB SSD system, 1TB SSD (DCS installed), 2TB HD, Warthog HOTAS, MFG rudders, Track IR 5, LG Ultrawide, Logitech Speakers w/sub, Fans, Case, cell phone, wallet, keys.....printer

What we need is Baltic Dragon to make a AV-8B manual like he did for the Mirage.. Hopefully in time he gets the chance..

Hey, I just had my third kid born ;) You want to completely destroy my private and family life?!

:smilewink:

First wait for the training missions, a lot should be covered in them and the progress is pretty good, subject to availability of some systems in the module. As for the manual, it could happen in the future of course, in fact would be easier than for M-2000C as there is much more data readily available.

ce535d_9d347b62819c4372b3c485a4f95d2004~mv2.png