Odd problem

Zimmerdylan

Hey guys! Went on the new map this morning. Not a bad first day. Everything looks pretty good. To be honest, I don't see a huge difference between this map and NTTR in many places. Lots of open desert, generic buildings.

I flew an F5 pretty much from one end of the map to the other. Performance did seem to be on par or close to the Nevada map.

I did encounter one problem though. My mouse cursor is about an inch off. Otherwise, when I place it on a switch or knob, the actual spot that it effects is about an inch to the left of the cursor icon. I placed the + over my right fuel tank and when I tried to turn it on, it actually flipped the center tank on. I soon realized that to do anything I had to kind of feel where to put the cursor so the that actual action point would land on what I was trying to activate.

Anyone understand what I'm trying to say? Anyone know how to fix it?:joystick:

Thanks!

I've been flying my Huey in PG using quick missions. The only thing I've noticed is that I can't click on anything except the communications menu. I can't even start the Huey unless I use left win+home. If I start a mission that I created earlier in Normandy, I can click on anything. I intend to test for the issue in other aircraft.

When all else fails, READ THE INSTRUCTIONS!

i-7 8700K Coffee Lake 5 GHz OC CPU, 32GB Corsair 3200 RAM, GTX1080 Ti 11Gb VRAM. Controls - Thrustmaster Warthog H.O.T.A.S., Saitek Pro rudder pedals, TrackIR 5, Oculus Rift S, Rift CV1

Maybe a repair helps you out... :D

New system:I9-9900KS, Kingston 128 GB DDR4 3200Mhz, MSI RTX 4090, Corsair H150 Pro RGB, 2xSamsung 970 EVO 2Tb, 2xsamsung 970 EVO 1 TB, Scandisk m2 500 MB, 2 x Crucial 1 Tb, T16000M HOTAS, HP Reverb Professional 2, Corsair 750 Watt.

Old system:I7-4770K(OC 4.5Ghz), Kingston 24 GB DDR3 1600 Mhz,MSI RTX 2080(OC 2070 Mhz), 2 * 500 GB SSD, 3,5 TB HDD, 55' Samsung 3d tv, Trackir 5, Logitech HD Cam, T16000M HOTAS. All DCS modules, maps and campaigns:pilotfly:

Hey guys! Went on the new map this morning. Not a bad first day. Everything looks pretty good. To be honest, I don't see a huge difference between this map and NTTR in many places. Lots of open desert, generic buildings.

I flew an F5 pretty much from one end of the map to the other. Performance did seem to be on par or close to the Nevada map.

I did encounter one problem though. My mouse cursor is about an inch off. Otherwise, when I place it on a switch or knob, the actual spot that it effects is about an inch to the left of the cursor icon. I placed the + over my right fuel tank and when I tried to turn it on, it actually flipped the center tank on. I soon realized that to do anything I had to kind of feel where to put the cursor so the that actual action point would land on what I was trying to activate.

Anyone understand what I'm trying to say? Anyone know how to fix it?:joystick:

Thanks!

What hardware are you running?

What resolution are you running dcs In?

Single monitor or multiple?

VR, trackIR, or default mouse/hat-switch for POV axis?

Are you running fullscreen mode/windowed fullscreen?

Are you running DCS as administrator?