GHOST-LIKE CONTAINER SHIPS

CHRISXTR3M3

The new added large container ships don't seem to have collision boxes modeled in.

They are just textures from what I have experienced.

I was trying to raid a container ship and land on it with mah harrier because reasons...went right through the containers and deck into the water.

I tried killing container ship with 4 mavericks, then attempted another run with 2 gbus....all weapons went through the ships and splashed in the water without causing much more than spraying mist into the captains windshield.

That is all =)

I landed on one in a Gazelle north of Dubai, but proceeded to slide off the side, through all the hull addons and then into the water. Then through the (surprisingly) shallow water (ship was resting on the bottom), through the sea floor and into the black... I assume I was still sinking when I shut down the chopper and opened the door for a swim..

I landed on one in a Gazelle north of Dubai, but proceeded to slide off the side, through all the hull addons and then into the water. Then through the (surprisingly) shallow water (ship was resting on the bottom), through the sea floor and into the black... I assume I was still sinking when I shut down the chopper and opened the door for a swim..

Lol glad to hear I'm not the only one experiencing this.

I was really eager to replicate this incident...I guess you can say I sort of replicated the fall angle...

BD4oiBSXGDM

I took the Gazele onto the Helipad at the big hotel on the seafront. I've noticed some 'flashing' of the terrian and the odd stutter when I took the Harrier out, but early days and it's an excellent starting point,, well done devs. Been through the hollow building and through the hotel at the sea end of the palm....didn't see the Beckham's when I flew past lol