Anyone map hotas for t16000m yet

I cannot get the thrust to work on the slider of my thrustmaster 16000m. it is not recognised. apart from using keys + and M, any solution?

Well i had this too. The other modules work? I simply shut down my whole system. restart the pc again and it worked for me. I had this once in history earlier after an update. For me it worked. :D

New system:I9-9900KS, Kingston 128 GB DDR4 3200Mhz, MSI RTX 4090, Corsair H150 Pro RGB, 2xSamsung 970 EVO 2Tb, 2xsamsung 970 EVO 1 TB, Scandisk m2 500 MB, 2 x Crucial 1 Tb, T16000M HOTAS, HP Reverb Professional 2, Corsair 750 Watt.

Old system:I7-4770K(OC 4.5Ghz), Kingston 24 GB DDR3 1600 Mhz,MSI RTX 2080(OC 2070 Mhz), 2 * 500 GB SSD, 3,5 TB HDD, 55' Samsung 3d tv, Trackir 5, Logitech HD Cam, T16000M HOTAS. All DCS modules, maps and campaigns:pilotfly:

Serious question, what do all you guys asking for profiles do while you wait for people to share their profiles? Just assign the axis and fly around?

Well I've been napping the stuff I know and slowly mapping the stuff I don't know once I learn what it does but it's just kinda of a mess

Joystick ;

Trigger : Gun

Big button : Pickle

Left button : TDC Down

Right Button : Modifier

Base buttons left of joystick : Flap up/down, radar elevation up/down, light master switch

Hotas :

Left most button : ATC

Button next to it : Uncage

Mid switch : Airbrake

Joystick : Move head, click center view

Top hat : Up/down = Flares/Chaff, Back/Fwd = Zoom in/out or with modifier, up/down A2A and A2G master mode

Mid hat : TDC

Bottom castle switch : Sensor select or with modifier, A-A weapon select

Buttom Button : Autopilot or with modifier, NWS Hi-gain/Undersignate

Rocker switch : Rudder

Anyone found a way to map radar elevation to an axis? I dont see it in the axis setup screen

Edited by Deadpoetic6

Anyone know how to get the little joystick on the HOTAS that ships with the 1600 to function like a button?

Its normally a control stick, but given the lack of a TDC action axis - I need it to function like a button so I can control TDC with it.

AKA Gaffer

Anyone know how to get the little joystick on the HOTAS that ships with the 1600 to function like a button?

Its normally a control stick, but given the lack of a TDC action axis - I need it to function like a button so I can control TDC with it.

This would be nice. I assume you can use the programming software to map this mini stick as buttons instead of slew but I’ve never done it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk