[ALREADY FIXED] Fuel tank textures

Eroxz564

Go to the livery folder, open the description.lua, change the name of the droptank file to match the name For it in the lua. Or you can change the lua name to match what the droptank texture filename. That worked for me. Only prob is when ED fixes it you may have to change something back.

Match the name in the lua like the dds is named ? becouse right now it is like the VMFA 122

{"FPU_8A", 0 ,"FPU_8A_122L",false};

{"FPU_8A", 2 ,"FPU_8A_Diff_RoughMet",true};

Go to the livery folder, open the description.lua, change the name of the droptank file to match the name For it in the lua. Or you can change the lua name to match what the droptank texture filename. That worked for me. Only prob is when ED fixes it you may have to change something back.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] :pilotfly:

Pierre Thuresson

Funny is that i talked to other people and they have the textures working and they havent changed anything. So its kind of weird tbh

This has been reported and will be fixed soon hopefully

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] :pilotfly:

Pierre Thuresson

• 3 weeks later...

I have still missing textures(Drop tanks and aim-9) on hornet. Thread title says it already fixed. Does this fix is pushed or will be pushed in up-coming updates?

Win10, Intel 3rd Gen. Core i7 3.8Ghz, 20GB ram, Nvidia Geforce 1060 6GB Opentrack (Download it from HERE), PS3 Eye, Saitek x52-pro Joystick,

DIY Rudder Pedals,

Google Cardboard with DCS World

English is not my native language

Thank you very much for the response.

Well I found a weapons zip(313 MB) in Bazar->World was corrupted. I have deleted and run DCS repairer, it re-downloaded the zip file and every thing is working now.

FYI before this I have run DCS repairer multiple times but as the file was exists and I thing it was same size, so DCS repairer didn't pick that specific file.

I don't know if there are any other parameters that may be used with DCS repairer to force check corrupted files. If there is one there then it is good enough if there is no such option I would suggest give option of checking corrupt files.

Once again thank you very for your time.

Win10, Intel 3rd Gen. Core i7 3.8Ghz, 20GB ram, Nvidia Geforce 1060 6GB Opentrack (Download it from HERE), PS3 Eye, Saitek x52-pro Joystick,

DIY Rudder Pedals,

Google Cardboard with DCS World

English is not my native language