New editor feature ?

TBear

make mission with groups and units.

save as template (from file menu)

create new mission.

Load template

It's got bugs, can't handle linked units thus far, still working on it.

How to use static templates?

SIMPLE SCENERY SAVING * SIMPLE GROUP SAVING * SIMPLE STATIC SAVING *

Yeah, the static template apparently doesn't work the way a group template does. It's map-specific.

I wish it did, for things like uber-detailed farps, etc.

It's still handy for automating a LOT of the repetitive work in mission design though.

Overall still a tremendous and long awaited improvement so thanks to those that built this in.

Banner EDForum2020.jpg

Have fun. Don't suck. Kill bad guys. 👍

https://discord.gg/blacksharkden/

Fargo my latest is a forward operating base it was to much to be a farp if you wish to check it out I’ll seen you the template or miz file since I haven’t figured out where the templates are saved to yet but I just finished the static objects and need to make triggers and stuff to get the security patrols patrolling.

One thing needed in the statics are maintenance personnel so as ou land the cc runs up the fire guard hits the extinguisher position and loade hit the weapons. The on other ac you could have crew chief on the back,of the bone ith abspeed handle to open inspection panels corrosion touching up the paint and sheetlet replacing river e&e troubleshooting wiresbage servicing equipment..

Ok so far I have added and ushered ranger79’s mod pak and the vpc mod pak are there any other excellent mod paks full of static items.also be nice to lay out roads of different quality from dirt paths to paved roads the add rail track would be nice also.

BlackeyCole 20years usaf

XP-11. Dcs 2.5OB

Acer predator laptop/ i7 7720, 2.4ghz, 32 gb ddr4 ram, 500gb ssd,1tb hdd,nvidia 1080 8gb vram

New FlightSim Blog at https://blackeysblog.wordpress.com. Go visit it and leave me feedback and or comments so I can make it better. A new post every Friday.

make mission with groups and units.

save as template (from file menu)

create new mission.

Load template

Sorry, I'm confused. I don't see any 'Template' option on the Save As menu or window that pops up.

EDIT:

Never Mind. I see on the 'EDIT' menu 'Save Static Template' and 'Load Static Template'.

Edited by Snacko

Intel I9-10850K (OC @ 5.0ghz) │ Asus Maximus XII Hero │ G.Skill Ripjaws 64GB (4x16GB) DDR4 3200 │ Thermaltake Water 360mm
Gigabyte RTX 4090 Gaming OC 24gb │ 2TB M.2 EVO Pro; 1T M.2 EVO; Sandisk SSD Drives │ 49" Samsung Curved Widescreen │ 28" Touchscreen

- ҉ - Blackshark Cockpit Trainer - ҉ -    Thread   | Download

I wish it did, for things like uber-detailed farps, etc.

You and me both

BlackeyCole 20years usaf

XP-11. Dcs 2.5OB

Acer predator laptop/ i7 7720, 2.4ghz, 32 gb ddr4 ram, 500gb ssd,1tb hdd,nvidia 1080 8gb vram

New FlightSim Blog at https://blackeysblog.wordpress.com. Go visit it and leave me feedback and or comments so I can make it better. A new post every Friday.