Other statics on Ships?

Now that we have the ability of adding static objects to ships, will we soon be able to add other types such as cargo pallets for Huey's to shuttle between the ships of the fleet whilst the Hornet jocks get their rocks off?

Intel i9-9900KF @5.2GHz

MSI Z390 Gaming Pro Carbon

32GB G.Skill Trident Z DDR3200 RAM

MSI RTX 2080 Ti Gaming X Trio

40" Panasonic TH-40DX600U @ 4K

Pimax Vision 8K Plus / Oculus Rift CV1 / HTC Vive

Gametrix JetSeat with SimShaker

Windows 10 64 Bit Home Edition

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

+++ Hopefully ground vehicles/personnel as well for amphibious assault ships, maybe hopefully towed sling load equipment in the future (field guns for instance). (Tarawa even has a ramp leading from the flight deck to the hangar)

Modules I own: F-14A/B, Mi-24P, AV-8B N/A, AJS 37, F-5E-3, MiG-21bis, F-16CM, F/A-18C, Supercarrier, Mi-8MTV2, UH-1H, Mirage 2000C, FC3, MiG-15bis, Ka-50, A-10C (+ A-10C II), P-47D, P-51D, C-101, Yak-52, WWII Assets, CA, NS430, Hawk.

Terrains I own: South Atlantic, Syria, The Channel, SoH/PG, Marianas.

System:

GIGABYTE B650 AORUS ELITE AX, AMD Ryzen 5 7600, Corsair Vengeance DDR5-5200 32 GB, Western Digital Black SN850X 1 TB (DCS dedicated) & 2 TB NVMe SSDs, Corsair RM850X 850 W, NZXT H7 Flow, MSI G274CV.

Peripherals: VKB Gunfighter Mk.II w. MCG Pro, MFG Crosswind V3 Graphite, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

erm, just to point out IF you slingload a crate to the deck of a ship AND

the shp is moving it will stay staionary at the set down point as the ship moves

which will damage your chopper and leave a hovering crate as the ship moves away

METAR weather for DCS World missions

Guide to help out new DCS MOOSE Users -> HERE

Havoc Company Dedicated server info Connect IP: 94.23.215.203

SRS enabled - freqs - Main = 243, A2A = 244, A2G = 245

Please contact me HERE if you have any server feedback or METAR issues/requests

Can someone point me to the mod for adding static objects on ships...I'd like to try some things with it...thanks

I'm not at home to try this but I believe that the ME now allows you to place statics on ships, the Stennis and Tarawa at least, but I haven't tried it with anything other than airplanes and helicopters. In any case, it is not a mod. :thumbup:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I'm not at home to try this but I believe that the ME now allows you to place statics on ships, the Stennis and Tarawa at least, but I haven't tried it with anything other than airplanes and helicopters. In any case, it is not a mod. :thumbup:

i have tryed again today and sadly nothing.

Planes and helicoters yes, but soldiers, vehicles and cargo no.

i love to have a populated deck with not only planes

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

bump

Some Statics are placable on Deck, like Windsocks, Aircrowd, some train wagons and tents.

Please ED make all the others too,

like Humvees, Soldiers, cargo,.... and make it open for mods that the static must not convertet to planes.

i hope after every patch!

or does anybody knows what seperates a windsock from other statics in the lua files?