Microsoft SideWinder Force Feedback 2 on sale!!

Just got a red trigger MS Force Feedback 2 joystick from a friend, how nice... therefore I am selling my current silver trigger joystick. I have it listed on eBay for a very great price, any eBayers here are welcome to buy/bid/look and consider!! Peace out.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=014&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=330110932882&rd=1&rd=1

Raptor22

Raptor22Sig.jpg

Gigabyte GA-M55SLI S-4

AMD64 X2 4600+ 2.4GHz

2GB DDR2 PC6400 800MHz

eVGA GeForce7950GT 512MB

Samsung SyncMaster 906BW 19" Widescreen

Western Digital Cavier 160GB 7200RPM SATA

SoundBlaster Audigy X-Fi

Creative MegaWorks 5.1 THX 550

TrackIR 4 Pro

MS SideWinder Force Feedback 2 :joystick:

good offer! that's actually a quite expensive stick consitering. I already have an X52, but it's definitally worth it if someone just had a logitech or something... and microsoft made good sticks too. (not any more... :( )

DCS Wishlist: 1) FIX THE DAMN RIVERS!!! 2) Spherical or cylindrical panorama view projection. 3) Enhanced input options (action upon button release, etc). 4) Aircraft flight parameter dump upon exit (stick posn, attitude, rates, accel, control volume, control-surface positions, SAS bias, etc). 5) ADS-33 maneuver courses as static objects. 6) Exposed API or exports of trim position and stick force for custom controllers. 7) Select auto multiple audio devices

What the difference

What the diffrence between red and silver trigger sticks ?!

I got the red trigger stick and it look just as the one in the picture you posted on Ebay...

Nir Bar

"Schredder"

"In the warrior code there's no surrender,

though his body says stop,his spirit cries...

NEVER !!!"

Red trigger is an updated version of the silver trigger. I don't know exactly the differences but the red trigger is definitely better. The silver trigger works fine though, everything is fully functional, etc. Really nice force feedback.:joystick:

Raptor22Sig.jpg

Gigabyte GA-M55SLI S-4

AMD64 X2 4600+ 2.4GHz

2GB DDR2 PC6400 800MHz

eVGA GeForce7950GT 512MB

SoundBlaster Audigy X-Fi

TrackIR 4 Pro

Ya, i'd like to feel the force feedback. The FF on my old logitech sucked. It this better, and it it just for effect or for realism?

DCS Wishlist: 1) FIX THE DAMN RIVERS!!! 2) Spherical or cylindrical panorama view projection. 3) Enhanced input options (action upon button release, etc). 4) Aircraft flight parameter dump upon exit (stick posn, attitude, rates, accel, control volume, control-surface positions, SAS bias, etc). 5) ADS-33 maneuver courses as static objects. 6) Exposed API or exports of trim position and stick force for custom controllers. 7) Select auto multiple audio devices

• ED Team

The best feature of the joystick (besides of the FF itself which is great too) is it's electrical spring. This is one of the most precise joysticks. I am owner of this one and I recommend it to everybody. It is sad that the joystick is not in production anymore.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

К чему стадам дары свободы?

Их должно резать или стричь.

Наследство их из рода в роды

Ярмо с гремушками да бич.

Agreed, one of the best joysticks ever made. No clue why Microsoft stopped making them (Microsoft is weird in many ways)... oh well. About a day more until auction ends... last chance to those who want it!:thumbup:

Raptor22Sig.jpg

Gigabyte GA-M55SLI S-4

AMD64 X2 4600+ 2.4GHz

2GB DDR2 PC6400 800MHz

eVGA GeForce7950GT 512MB

SoundBlaster Audigy X-Fi

TrackIR 4 Pro

thats what i use for flying formation..again have to agree that it is very precise and perfect for this type of flying IMHO..i dont however use the FF model but the regular precision 2..

| 8700k @4.9 | Gigabyte Gaming 7 | 32gb Tridentz @3000 | EVGA 1080 TI SC2 | CV1 | VKB MCG PRO

[sigpic]https://drive.google.com/file/d/1FeLGqKyJ3K08k3z-7XaegWgRuGRGkKUs/view?usp=sharing[/sigpic]

The best feature of the joystick (besides of the FF itself which is great too) is it's electrical spring. This is one of the most precise joysticks. I am owner of this one and I recommend it to everybody. It is sad that the joystick is not in production anymore.
I too like the stick itself a lot. When I play IL-2, I use the FF2 stick in combination with the X-52's throttle :)

I really don't like the X-52 stick with the mechanical spring :/