Radar Quesstion - Cross on DDI

Goa

Hi guys sorry for the stupid question,

sometimes when operation the radar for A2A I get a sort of cross on the left lower part of the (right) DDI

What's the meaning of it?

• CPU : Intel i7 8700k@5.0ghz cooled by Noctua NH-D15 / Motherboard:Asorck Z370 Taichi / RAM: 32GB GSkill TridentZ @3600mhz / SSD: 500GB Nvme Samsung 970 evo+1 TB Sabrent Nvme M2 / GPU:Asus Strix OC 2080TI / Monitor: LG 34KG950F Ultrawide / Trackir 5 proclip/ VIRPIL CM2 BASE + CM2 GRIP + F148 GRIP + 200M EXTENSION /VKB T-Rudder MKIV rudder /Case: Fractal Design R6 Define black

It means your radar is in standby mode. You need to turn your radar knob on the right hand panel to on or operating or whatever it's called.

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

It means your radar is in standby mode. You need to turn your radar knob on the right hand panel to on or operating or whatever it's called.
Little side question: Standby mode means I'm not emitting so I'm not visible on others rwr?

I’ve had it come up even when the radar was turned on, I had to switch it to the hud and back to the radar and then the cross goes away. Pretty sure I read it from here about a week ago, not sure if it was something I’m doing wrong or it’s just WIP. I remember from one of wags insterview videos he says to turn the radar right to operate when on the ground because it don’t emit anything with weight on wheels.