TPOD "point"

Zarma

Hi Guys,

Leave this with me and I will check with the team. As a note I am going through all reported issues at the moment.

Thank you.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Aurora R7 || i7K 8700K || 2TB 7200RPM SATA 6Gb/s || 2TB M.2 PCIe x4 SSD || GTX 1080 Ti with 11GB GDDR5X || Windows 10 Pro || 32GB Dual Channel DDR4 at 2667MHz || Virpil Warbird Base || Virpil T-50 Stick || Virpil MT-50 Throttle || Thrustmaster TPR Pedals || Oculus Rift

I'm sure it's buried in a chunk of code. The hot start vs cold start to me says the issue is in a block of code dealing with probably something completely unrelated to the TPOD. Most probably a right PITA to hunt down.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Aurora R7 || i7K 8700K || 2TB 7200RPM SATA 6Gb/s || 2TB M.2 PCIe x4 SSD || GTX 1080 Ti with 11GB GDDR5X || Windows 10 Pro || 32GB Dual Channel DDR4 at 2667MHz || Virpil Warbird Base || Virpil T-50 Stick || Virpil MT-50 Throttle || Thrustmaster TPR Pedals || Oculus Rift

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
We haven't forgotten this guys

I've just CTD'ed again; about the third time in a week. First two times were before updating to OB 2.5.3.24984, last time was on OB 2.5.3.24984.

Happens while trying to use IRMV.

Use TPOD - TV (right MPCD) to mark target, uncage, sensor select to IR. Left MPCD is dark --no recognizable landscape, objects, or anything. Swtich back to TV (2x quick selector aft), adjust target, ungage, ir --CTD.

I've collected the windows event view report, relevant logs from DCS.openbeta\Logs, and the entire ..\TEMP\DCS.openbeta folder.

Do you wish me to upload them here?

When you hit the wrong button on take-off

hwl7xqL.gif

System Specs.

Spoiler
System board: MSI X670E ACE Memory: 64GB DDR5-6000 G.Skill Ripjaw System disk: Crucial P5 M.2 2TB
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D PSU: Corsair HX1200 PSU Monitor: ASUS MG279Q, 27"
CPU cooling: Noctua NH-D15S Graphics card: MSI RTX 3090Ti SuprimX VR: Oculus Rift CV1