Come and join our Tomcat Alley!

Lt.Seahawk

Hello mustache brothers,

We opened up a home for future HB F-14 A/B Pilots and RIOs a while ago and have been a constant growing community since then with people from all over the world being fascinated by this lovely crafted machine. Dont hestitate and drop by our Discord Server to say hello and hang around with other enthusiasts. The goal is to create one of the biggest DCS F-14 communities out there where Pilots find their RIOs and RIOs find their Pilots for online flying.

https://discord.gg/6bbthxk

Catch ya'll there!

Anytime, Baby!

DCS F-14 Tomcat Alley Discord Server:

Hello mustache brothers,

We opened up a home for future HB F-14 A/B Pilots and RIOs a while ago and have been a constant growing community since then with people from all over the world being fascinated by this lovely crafted machine. Dont hestitate and drop by our Discord Server to say hello and hang around with other enthusiasts. The goal is to create one of the biggest DCS F-14 communities out there where Pilots find their RIOs and RIOs find their Pilots for online flying.

https://discord.gg/6bbthxk

Catch ya'll there!

Anytime, Baby!

You should probably adjust your permissions to allow people to post messages when they click the link you provided.

• 2 months later...
I'm a discord noob. I joined and downloaded the app but don't have permission to post messages.

I can't even login with the credentials I registered with (works on the website though). And it's like this for years now. Apparently this programm is discorded by the sake of it's name 5537.png

Still don't get why it's so popular... aj-hm.png

dcsdashie-hb-ed.jpg

• 3 years later...

Joined. It says to read the rules. Not a problem i'll read them. The problem is that it says I dont have permission to read the message history of #rules-please-read

Edited by 6Gun

WIN10-64 HOME Ryzen9 3900x 4.0GHZ, 32GB DDR4, RX6800xt, 1TSSD  Reverb G2, F-14 Simpit (WIP)

Virpil Collective 60 head, TM Warthog, Saitek pedals, TM MFDs, 5 Leo Bodnar boards.