[FIXED INTERNALLY] 2.5.3.21444 Mouse cursor graphical glitch

backspace340

I'm still having this issue using Oculus Rift. Windows scaling seems to have no effect (set to 100%).

#meetoo

(my cursor then looks like a tennis ball, green-yellow)

Visit https://www.viggen.training
...Viggen... what more can you ask for?

my computer:
AMD Ryzen 5600G | NVIDIA GTX 1080 Ti OC 11GB | 32 GB 3200 MHz DDR4 DUAL | SSD 980 256 GB SYS + SSD 2TB DCS | TM Warthog Stick + Throttle + TPR | Rift CV1

• 1 month later...
Same for me...

Was reported awhile back by me, and never got an answer.

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

" He who never changes his mind, never changes anything," 

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||

I've experienced similar graphic anomalies. The tennis ball cursor, along with what appears to be a patch of grass in a square sprite, right in the center of my field of view. Both disappear when the mouse sleeps, but as soon as the mouse is touched, both reappear. Annoying as hell. Only way to "fix" it is to restart game.

Of note: While it doesn't happen often enough to nail this down, I do think that it happens when ALT-Tab to desktop.

Wayz Out

Intel Core i9 9900K | ASUS ROG Strix Z390E Gaming MB | G.Skill Ripjaws V 32gb DDR4-3200 | GeForce RTX 2080 Ti | Samsung 970 EVO Plus NVMe

HTC Vive Pro VR | Logitech G x56 HOTAS | Logitech G PRO Pedals

This was gone for me after completely reinstalling Windows and DCS World. Still no idea what caused it.

No, I didn't go to all that trouble just to fix this one issue.

PC Specs / Hardware: MSI z370 Gaming Plus Mainboard, Intel 8700k @ 5GHz, MSI Sea Hawk 2080 Ti @ 2100MHz, 32GB 3200 MHz DDR4 RAM

Displays: Philips BDM4065UC 60Hz 4K UHD Screen, Pimax 8KX

Controllers / Peripherals: VPC MongoosT-50, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, modded MS FFB2/CH Combatstick, MFG Crosswind Pedals, Gametrix JetSeat

This was gone for me after completely reinstalling Windows and DCS World. Still no idea what caused it.

Lucky you. I did the same some time ago, but that did not solve the issue for me.

HP Reverb, Intel I7 9700K, Zotac GTX 2080Ti, 32GB Ram @4000Mhz Corsair, SDD M.2 500GB Samsung 970 PRO

Same thing happened to me before, but this time I’m not going to reinstall because I have all the modules and it would take me a week to input bindings and not going to go through that again. I’ll wait for a patch.

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

" He who never changes his mind, never changes anything," 

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||

• 1 month later...

Is there any hope to have it fixed? Please?

The problem with mouse pointer appeared someting like a year ago...

The strangest thing is that once every 20 DCS stars, the pointer looks normal...

HP Reverb, Intel I7 9700K, Zotac GTX 2080Ti, 32GB Ram @4000Mhz Corsair, SDD M.2 500GB Samsung 970 PRO

You should be able to fix this by changing windows scaling.

If you use a 4k monitor set it to 145 & turn off let windows try to fix apps.

I had this problem a year ago & this fixed it for me.

Win 10 64//4.5g i7 Kaby Lake//gtx Titan x pascal//16gb 3200ram//Asus Maximux Hero IX//Oculus Rift//