The New F-14D Super Tomcat Model

BY PURCHASING A V.I.P. LIBRARY SUBSCRIPTION OR A LICENSE TO USE ANY MESH FACTORY PRODUCT, YOU ACCEPT THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS:

1. The end user may make unlimited use of any licensed Mesh Factory product in the form of: (i) static or moving images; (ii) three dimensional simulation applications so long as the licensed digital file(s) resides within a binary executable file and cannot be extracted upon compilation of the software application source code using publicly distributed and/or commercial software tools.

2. The end user may not rent, sell, sublicense, market or redistribute any licensed Mesh Factory product in a way that results in it being rented, sold, sublicensed, marketed or distributed by a third party.

3. The end user may not modify any licensed Mesh Factory product for the purpose of renting, selling, licensing, or distributing derivative works.

4. The end user may not make any licensed Mesh Factory product available on any online computer system that allows direct and/or anonymous public access or computer file sharing.

5. Any violations of any of these terms will constitute grounds for the immediate cancellation of license for use of any and all Mesh Factory products.

That EULA doesn't sell you the model to do with as you see fit, they retain ownership - you get to use it for creating images (still & moving).

It lets you have the right to use it provided you conform with the EULA.

SS3 specifically prohibits purchasing the right to use the model if your intention is to modify it and distribute it.

You can justify it all you want (& I appreciate that you are intending to gift your hard work to the community), but if the owner of the model sees this thread - you're in the sh*t.

• Like 1

Cheers.

Lets cut all the bull shit - basically you have no business trying to do 3d modding , if you can't have the decency and respect to build a 3d model yourself from scratch , using schematic line drawings , your own work - thats my take on all this !

i really hate it when people on the web on all sorts of forums - try to mod game x or y - seek to beg borrow , steal or pass off , or misrepresent their talents or lack off when presenting so called new 3d models

its called respect , talent and putting in some hard graft / work , spending often many hundrads of your own free time hours to create something that is truly yours - and the end result is a great feeling of self worth , and ultimately enjoyment that you have created something yourself !

• Like 1

BS to me is part of the english language and i used it in context - not as a swear word or profanity !

as for my attitude - i don't have an attitude thankyou , as a 38 year old married man , and a father - i simply have an opinion which i have expressed

i waited 6 pages on this thred to give my opinion , and call it as i see it , its a general opinion , and was not aimed at any one specific person

kindly do not level threats at me - i consider your last sentance a threat - and could question your attitude !

i have expressed my views clearly and concisely and feel i have nothing further to say on particular thred subject

what needed to be said i feel has been said quite clearly .

• Like 1