Porting campaign for the F5E3

etenil

Hi all,

I've started porting the Mig-21's campaign "Stillness in Time" to the F5. So far I've had to do quite a few changes as the F5 isn't the same type of aircraft as the MiG and I plan to make more changes. I've only ported the first 4 stages of the campaign and I'm still struggling to balance the campaign and try to get a story line through it all.

I've attached a zip of the first 4 stages of the campaign and I'd like some feedback from better pilots than me as to the difficulty of the missions (too easy? too hard?).

Thanks for the feedback and have fun!

F5_STILLNESS_IN_TIME.zip

It's a very good idea, as the F-5 lacks a built-in Campaign.

I ported for the MiG-29 the Training Missions of the Su-27, and even if the planes are fairly similar, it is indeed a lot of work and testing :)

I'm right now enjoying the new MiG-29, but will take a look at your Campaign as soon as I get a bit more of free time, in the meantime I will download it :D

Best regards

Edit: Havent played it yet, but at least the briefing of the first mission needs further modifications to fit the F-5 rather than the MiG-21, thus instead of listing RSBN and PRMG you should adapt the mission to use TACAN and ILS.

Edited by Rudel_chw

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB