Please fix DDI display exports

Greekbull

If you export the DDIs to a second monitor they look terrible. Thick and unreadable. I know you can modify the Materials.lua and the MDG_Strokesdefs.lua but those don't seem to work after this last patch and even when they do they seem to adversely effect the look of the DDIs and HUD in the cockpit. That issue doesn't seem to be present for other modules in DCS can this please be looked at?

Thanks!

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X3D | ASUS Crosshair Hero X670E | 64GB G Skill Trident Z DDR5 6000 | Nvidia RTX 4090 FE| Samsung EVO Plus 6 TB M.2 PCIe SSDs | TM Hornet Stick/WinWing Hornet Throttle and MIP | VPC T-50 Stick Base | TM TPR Rudder Pedals W/Damper | Varjo Aero/Pimax Crystal

VFA-25 Fist of the Fleet

Carrier Strike Group One(CSG-1) Discord

If you export the DDIs to a second monitor they look terrible. Thick and unreadable. I know you can modify the Materials.lua and the MDG_Strokesdefs.lua but those don't seem to work after this last patch and even when they do they seem to adversely effect the look of the DDIs and HUD in the cockpit. That issue doesn't seem to be present for other modules in DCS can this please be looked at?

Thanks!

Yes it is needed !!!

Thanks!

I have this too. Hope they solve it.

Mine look too thin and lighter than on my main monitor. I didn’t do anything special I just setup for 3 monitors with Left-Center-Right setup. 2 8” monitors.

Baken,

What native resolution is your main monitor?

I believe what Greekbull and I am seeing is because we run a 2160P(4K) main monitor resolution. There is some kind of problem when running 2160p with the scaling of the HUD,DDI,AMPCD,etc with or without exporting the DDI's

Happy Simming,

Monnie

Rack Rig: Rosewill RSV-L4000 | Koolance ERM-3K3UC | Xeon E5-1680 v2 @ 4.9ghz w/EK Monoblock | Asus Rampage IV Black Edition | 64GB 2133mhz | SLI TitanXP w/ EK Waterblocks | 2x Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB | Seasonic 1000w Titanium | Windows 10 Pro 64bit | TM Warthog HOTAS w/40cm Extension | MFG Crosswind Rudders | Obutto R3volution | HP Reverb

• 2 weeks later...

Me too. The 'engine' page is fine but others are very difficult to read. I have messed around adjusting the brightness and contrast and seems min brightness and max contrast is best. But, when I discovered the 'engine' page is fine, I realized it's a bug. Trying to zoom in enough to read the display and still be able to fly the plane doesn't work real well.