Slew TDC Diagonally with Thrustmaster TWCS

dresoccer4

hi all -

i just started learning the A10C and am having a blast, so expect some more posts headed to the forums over the coming weeks showing how confused i am. however this post is a question about slewing the the MAV seeker. i have a new Thrustmaster TWCS throttle (which i frickin love), and it has the mini joystick automatically mapped to the hotas slew axes.

however i've noticed i can't slew diagonally. if im slewing to the right and then try to go up-right, the mav seeker just stops moving completely. i have to re-center the min joy and then move it up to get where i want to go.

does this behavior affect anyone else? any solutions?

thanks!

Acer Predator Triton 700 || i7-7700HQ || 512GB SSD || 32GB RAM || GTX1080 Max-Q || FFB II and Thrustmaster TWCS Throttle || All DCS Modules

hi all -

i just started learning the A10C and am having a blast, so expect some more posts headed to the forums over the coming weeks showing how confused i am. however this post is a question about slewing the the MAV seeker. i have a new Thrustmaster TWCS throttle (which i frickin love), and it has the mini joystick automatically mapped to the hotas slew axes.

however i've noticed i can't slew diagonally. if im slewing to the right and then try to go up-right, the mav seeker just stops moving completely. i have to re-center the min joy and then move it up to get where i want to go.

does this behavior affect anyone else? any solutions?

thanks!

Well, I don`t own the Thrustmaster, but what you want to do needs a 8way minijoystick.

A 4way wont do it. So the only advice I can give: check the ministick in the control app.

Hope it helps.

What goes up, must come down !

Intel Core i7-8700, 16 GB-RAM, Nvidia GTX 1060, 6 GB GDDR5, 1TB HDD, 500 GB 970 EVO Plus NVMe M.2 SSD, Windows 10/64, A10-C, Rhino X55, Persian Golf, F/A-18 Hornet

I am 100% sure for TGP that i slew it in Circles, searching Areas.

And 99% sure i did same to get it on top of a 2nd Tank target

Edit: Warthog Throttle with analog Stick here, cant exactly see from Google Images if your Ministick is Analog too.

Edit2: Product Description says 2 Axis Ministick, this sounds like digital, am i right?

Edited by Foss

Specs:

System: Asus Z170-E, I7 6700K, 16GB DDR4, Asus GTX1070 8GB, 1TB M2 SSD + 2x 250GB SSD,TrackIR, TM Warthog, Saitek Rudder

Modules: A-10C, KA-50, Mi-8, UH-1H, FC3, F5E, M2000, AJS37, AV8b, F18C

Edit: Warthog Throttle with analog Stick here, cant exactly see from Google Images if your Ministick is Analog too.

Edit2: Product Description says 2 Axis Ministick, this sounds like digital, am i right?

*shrug* ... it has an X and a Y input on the 'axis assign' page. if i spin the joystick in circles both the axis show input. so theoretically it seems like it should work.. :joystick:

Acer Predator Triton 700 || i7-7700HQ || 512GB SSD || 32GB RAM || GTX1080 Max-Q || FFB II and Thrustmaster TWCS Throttle || All DCS Modules

Forgot to type "with Mavs" in 99% Line :doh:

Specs:

System: Asus Z170-E, I7 6700K, 16GB DDR4, Asus GTX1070 8GB, 1TB M2 SSD + 2x 250GB SSD,TrackIR, TM Warthog, Saitek Rudder

Modules: A-10C, KA-50, Mi-8, UH-1H, FC3, F5E, M2000, AJS37, AV8b, F18C