Starboard Antenna not textured/painted (fixed in next update)

Basco1

The Antenna on the forward part of the fuselarge looks as if it is untextured or it has just been left unpainted........is this as it should be ?

Does'nt look right,maybe it's just me ?

KHzo.png

Chillblast Fusion Cirrus 2 FS Pc/Intel Core i7-7700K Kaby Lake CPU/Gigabyte Nvidia GTX 1070 G1 8GB/Seagate 2TB FireCuda SSHD/16GB DDR4 2133MHz Memory/Asus STRIX Z270F Gaming Motherboard/Corsair Hydro Series H80i GT Liquid Cooler/TM Warthog with MFG 10cm Extension/WINWING Orion Rudder Pedals (With Damper Edition)/TrackiR5/Windows 11 Home

I will take a look at and let you know

Custom built W10 Pro 64Bit, Intel Core i9 9900k, Asus ROG Maximus Code XI Z390, 64GB DDR4 3200 RGB, Samsung 1TB NVme M.2 Drive, Gigabyte AORUS 2080TI, 40" Iiyama Display. Wacom Cintiq Pro 24, HOTAS Virpil T50 Stick / FA-18C TM Stick and Virpil T50 Throttle, MFG Crosswind Graphite Pedals. HP Reverb

SPECTER

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Lead Terrain Developer / Texture Artist

I will take a look at and let you know

Thanks mithandra,it shows up,as the rest of the aircraft skin looks so nice,kudos to the texture artist/creator,this metal work really looks the business.

IMHO the best bare metal work of any module.....it really is first class.

Edited by Basco1

Chillblast Fusion Cirrus 2 FS Pc/Intel Core i7-7700K Kaby Lake CPU/Gigabyte Nvidia GTX 1070 G1 8GB/Seagate 2TB FireCuda SSHD/16GB DDR4 2133MHz Memory/Asus STRIX Z270F Gaming Motherboard/Corsair Hydro Series H80i GT Liquid Cooler/TM Warthog with MFG 10cm Extension/WINWING Orion Rudder Pedals (With Damper Edition)/TrackiR5/Windows 11 Home

This the radio antenna, it must be bare metal.

.....Agreed,but at present it looks as is if it has been left in it's grey primer,it's certainly not the bare aluminium as per the rest of the aircraft.

This is my point.small potatoes,but it would be nice to see it right.

so this is the bare metal with no detailing on it - i have added some detailing which will be in the next update

Custom built W10 Pro 64Bit, Intel Core i9 9900k, Asus ROG Maximus Code XI Z390, 64GB DDR4 3200 RGB, Samsung 1TB NVme M.2 Drive, Gigabyte AORUS 2080TI, 40" Iiyama Display. Wacom Cintiq Pro 24, HOTAS Virpil T50 Stick / FA-18C TM Stick and Virpil T50 Throttle, MFG Crosswind Graphite Pedals. HP Reverb

SPECTER

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Lead Terrain Developer / Texture Artist

so this is the bare metal with no detailing on it - i have added some detailing which will be in the next update

Thanks mithandra,by detailing I presume you mean painted,as I think that's all is required here,these two pictures show the unpainted antenna and it's mount,much better than my first picture.

From these pics you can clearly see the antenna and mount have been left unpainted,and does not have the same bright aluminium/ duralumin finish as the main body of the skin.

KHaT.png

KHaW.png