When will the Mig-19 hit Steam?

McShetty

I see the DCS Steam news page says it's available now and if the link is click it takes you to the non-steam version. I feel like some games (not the fun kind) are being played. Hopefully I'm wrong.

-- Quote from https://steamcommunity.com/games/223750/announcements/detail/1805285903686340896 --

DCS: MiG-19P Farmer by RAZBAM Simulations Now Available and Other News

Mar 1 @ 7:12am - NineLine

I finally saw some vague info on the Steam forum from Nineline about some queuing system. The Mig-19 is in line behind the Christian Eagle which is March 7th. So definitely not before that.

I find this whole lack of communication, queuing system, ED's inability to control or change when it will go on sale, ED's inability to predict this issue, and a link to buy it that leads off Steam a bit odd. I'm not saying it's suspicious because I don't want to be the bad guy but... it's suspicious.

The control of the releases are under ED control.

Thanks Specter

Custom built W10 Pro 64Bit, Intel Core i9 9900k, Asus ROG Maximus Code XI Z390, 64GB DDR4 3200 RGB, Samsung 1TB NVme M.2 Drive, Gigabyte AORUS 2080TI, 40" Iiyama Display. Wacom Cintiq Pro 24, HOTAS Virpil T50 Stick / FA-18C TM Stick and Virpil T50 Throttle, MFG Crosswind Graphite Pedals. HP Reverb

SPECTER

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Lead Terrain Developer / Texture Artist

The control of the releases are under ED control.

Thanks Specter

I didn't put it here. This thread was just moved from Payment and Activation which is the best choice I could find under Customer Support.

So now we have ED referring to RB, and RB referring to ED.