[NO BUG] External Engine Sound Volume

mytai01

It seems that someone has replaced the external sound of the F-14B engines with the Space Shuttle's solid rocket booster engines, or perhaps the Saturn V 1st Stage Booster...the sound volume for the F-14B is far far far louder than everything else in game. They are far louder than the real F-22's I see on a daily basis! I've been around the F-14D and they have the same engine as the B. They are not nearly as loud as they are in DCS!

Edited by IronMike

MS Win7 Pro x64, Intel i7-6700K 4.0Ghz, Corsair RAM 16Gb,EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 FTW GAMING ACX 3.0, w/ Adjustable RGB LED Graphics Card 08G-P4-6286-KR, Creative Labs SB X-FI Titanium Fatal1ty Champ PCIe Sound Card, Corsair Neutron XTI 1TB SSD, TM Warthog Throttle & Stick, TM TPR Pedels, Oculus Rift VR Headset CV1, Klipsch Promedia 4.1 Speakers...

It seems that someone has replaced the external sound of the F-14B engines with the Space Shuttle's solid rocket booster engines, or perhaps the Saturn V 1st Stage Booster...the sound volume for the F-14B is far far far louder than everything else in game. They are far louder than the real F-22's I see on a daily basis! I've been around the F-14D and they have the same engine as the B. They are not nearly as loud as they are in DCS!
Agree, it's well demonstrated if you zoom out when engines running on the ground, and see how far away you can be and still hear the thing. It's crazy.
Edited by electricaltill