Jester landing callouts?

TLTeo

So I've spent the past three days failing carrier traps miserably, and one thing I noticed is that Jester seems to always be silent during the whole thing. I checked in the option menu and did enable them, but I still don't get anything. What am I missing?

Same problem here. Also blank trap sheet.

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

So I've spent the past three days failing carrier traps miserably, and one thing I noticed is that Jester seems to always be silent during the whole thing. I checked in the option menu and did enable them, but I still don't get anything. What am I missing?

Jester will not save you... ;)

Viewpoints are my own.

Jester will not save you... ;)

I wasn't looking for him saving me, I just figured his humor would cheer me up after I went around for the 5th time and barely didn't smack the plane in the back of the boat after :P

I wasn't looking for him saving me, I just figured his humor would cheer me up after I went around for the 5th time and barely didn't smack the plane in the back of the boat after :P

When I was a Nugget, the old sage RIO who broke me in would just do a calm, low key chuckle when we boltered at night. It was his way of keeping me loose, calm and confident. He never said a word, just that little chuckle.

Still love the guy and keep in touch with him.

Viewpoints are my own.

Some people claim he does. Weird.

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).