7th Cavalry Virtual Air Wing

7CavArgus

Hi all,

7th Cavalry Gaming (7Cav.us) is recruiting for DCS! We have a shiny new Virtual Air Wing, two 32 slot servers and some great pilots to go with it. We're looking for anyone who enjoys serious combat flight simming, whether it be pilot or crew. See more from our post here or visit our website at 7cav.us.

You can pm me here directly or look for me on our discord: https://discord.gg/gfhnJAy

Cheers,

[7Cav]Argus

Edited by [7Cav]Argus

• 2 weeks later...

Need a few more pilots to get this Air Wing off the ground...stop by the 7CAV DCS Server and check it out.

Marvin "Cactus" Palmer

DCS:World 2.5(ob)

Gigabyte Z390 Designare i7-9700K (4.6GHz), 32Gb RAM (3600MHz), GTX2070, 40" 1080p Monitor, TM Warthog, Saitek Rudder pedals,TM Cougar MFD, and an ipad.

I've flown some really fun sorties on your server, there are enough ground targets to keep a mud mover like me busy and happy. It's also great that the targets are Easy, Medium and Hard.

A few nights ago I had the best flight of my short time in DCS. Took an A10A and warmed up with the Easy targets and worked my way up to a Sam site flying NOE. Took him out, got a couple shots off on a Mig29 and then dove between two mountain ranges back to base. He got a shot off and had me smoking, but I managed to land.

Damn good fun for a noob like me.

@AeriaGloria - No Su-33's, but might be something you can ask the Mission Editors for inclusion!

@Auger, perfect locations for NOE's for sure...What makes a fun scenario is 3 planes with CAP, SEAD and a Strike Bird to make it into the heart of enemy territory and do some damage.

Marvin "Cactus" Palmer

Gigabyte Z390 Designare i7-9700K (4.6GHz), 32Gb RAM (3600MHz), GTX2070, 40" 1080p Monitor, TM Warthog, Saitek Rudder pedals,TM Cougar MFD, and an ipad.

Have played along side some 7th Cav over the years in ArmA hav'nt taken the plunge yet in DCS, dont think I'm probably experienced enough yet (expecially in F-18 or F-14 an hav'nt flown the A10/KA in awhile so will stop by next time i see a populated server though.:pilotfly:

@Call911, we all have to start somewhere. Experience is gained by getting in the 'pit and doing!

So with that, hope to see you on the Server.

Marvin "Cactus" Palmer

@Robert31178, I do not know, try to login and see if it has scripts.

Marvin "Cactus" Palmer

We have slots for the Huey, Hip, and gazelle to go along with those CLTD scripts, its good fun.

-Cav 5-4

Home-Built Rig - | ASUS TUF Z390-Plus| i9 9900k | 2080ti | 32g G.SKILL TridentZ |Samsung 970 evos | Tagan 1100w PS | Warthog Hotas | Track ir 5 | Saitek Pedals | PFT Collective

• 1 month later...

Enjoy flying on your server, but for some reason it's no longer listed in the publicbeta server list. I'm going through Steam btw. If i opt out of beta and reload DCS (about 15 minutes through Steam) 7cav server shows up.

I'd prefer to stay with the openbeta server list as there are more populated servers.

So am I missing something, or has 7cav left openbeta?

It's a shame Steam wont let you bring up each server list without having to go through a 15min download.