More stages in nozzle scheduling

bkthunder

Since the last update, the nozzles jump from full open to less than 100% position when quickly advancing the throttle to full AB from IDLE and back.

watched in slow-mo as well, and it just jumps from one position to another without intermediate animations. The same cna be confirmed from the cockpit gauges.

As as side-note, what about that RL F-18 pilot's comment that nozzles close by slightly advancing the throttles without increasing RPM or FF (and this is enough to start taxiing)?

Windows 10 - Intel i7 7700K 4.2 Ghz (no OC) - Asus Strix GTX 1080 8Gb - 16GB DDR4 (3000 MHz) - SSD 500GB + WD Black FZEX 1TB 6Gb/s

How is this a topic for the wishlist??????????????

It's a bug not a wish, and it wasn't there before the last update.

Windows 10 - Intel i7 7700K 4.2 Ghz (no OC) - Asus Strix GTX 1080 8Gb - 16GB DDR4 (3000 MHz) - SSD 500GB + WD Black FZEX 1TB 6Gb/s

As as side-note, what about that RL F-18 pilot's comment that nozzles close by slightly advancing the throttles without increasing RPM or FF (and this is enough to start taxiing)?

Can't speak to the nozzle behavior, but I've always felt it takes a lot of throttle to get the Hornet rolling, even with a clean loadout. The AV-8B, Mirage, A-10 all require very little input to move forward.

IRL pilots have also made comments that the first half of the throttle range not being effective enough, whether it's in the air or on the ground.

i7 9700k @ 4.9 GHz | Asus Z390-A | EVGA 1080Ti SC2 | Oculus Rift + Touch | TM HOTAS Warthog

Probably the wording of your title, I initially misunderstood as well until I read more closely.

Lol because *somebody* changed the title after moving it from the bug section :music_whistling::music_whistling::music_whistling::music_whistling::music_whistling:

Can't speak to the nozzle behavior, but I've always felt it takes a lot of throttle to get the Hornet rolling, even with a clean loadout. The AV-8B, Mirage, A-10 all require very little input to move forward.

IRL pilots have also made comments that the first half of the throttle range not being effective enough, whether it's in the air or on the ground.

This has nothing to do with the thread...