Talk to me Goose! feature request

AnvilUSMC

HB, everything is coming along great. Thank you.

One thing I would really like would be a command(bindable) for Jester to give you a sitrep.

His calls are awesome and I can't way to see how he evolves. But sometimes I want information and I want it now. Especially as I am getting close to launching when BVR or if I lose sight WVR.

-----------

Since I am making suggestions... LShift + U anywhere other than on the flight deck should give the finger to whoever is closest to me. I'd pay at least $5 for that feature.

I’d really like it if Jester kept track of your fuel state somewhat. As a Rio during combat if I get a spare second I will let my pilot know how much gas we have and how much to go till our Bingo call. This really helps him understand how much more playtime he has before he has to make the decision to head home or hit the tanker. This is specially important when you’re in a drawn out knife fight and the choice quickly becomes run away without a kill or get a kill but literally run out of fuel. Just a quick “hey man, we have 2000lb till Bingo” would be really helpful.

Proud owner of:

PointCTRL VR : Finger Trackers for VR -- Real Simulator : FSSB R3L Force Sensing Stick. -- Deltasim : Force Sensor WH Slew Upgrade -- Mach3Ti Ring : Real Flown Mach 3 SR-71 Titanium, made into an amazing ring.

My Fathers Aviation Memoirs: 50 Years of Flying Fun - From Hunter to Spitfire and back again.

I’d really like it if Jester kept track of your fuel state somewhat. As a Rio during combat if I get a spare second I will let my pilot know how much gas we have and how much to go till our Bingo call. This really helps him understand how much more playtime he has before he has to make the decision to head home or hit the tanker. This is specially important when you’re in a drawn out knife fight and the choice quickly becomes run away without a kill or get a kill but literally run out of fuel. Just a quick “hey man, we have 2000lb till Bingo” would be really helpful.

Cougar, we're running on fumes man...

Cougar, we're running on fumes man...

Exactly!:thumbup:

Proud owner of:

PointCTRL VR : Finger Trackers for VR -- Real Simulator : FSSB R3L Force Sensing Stick. -- Deltasim : Force Sensor WH Slew Upgrade -- Mach3Ti Ring : Real Flown Mach 3 SR-71 Titanium, made into an amazing ring.

My Fathers Aviation Memoirs: 50 Years of Flying Fun - From Hunter to Spitfire and back again.

Similar to the "talk to me goose" suggestion, I recently watched Speed and Angles and during carrier recoveries Meagan's RIO was giving constant vertical speed callouts. I know Jester gives height AGL when on final to an airfield, but it'd be nice if he did something useful like v-speeds during carrier landings also.

i7 7700K @5.0, 1080Ti, 32GB DDR4, HMD Odyssey, TM WH, Crosswind Rudder...

Similar to the "talk to me goose" suggestion, I recently watched Speed and Angles and during carrier recoveries Meagan's RIO was giving constant vertical speed callouts. I know Jester gives height AGL when on final to an airfield, but it'd be nice if he did something useful like v-speeds during carrier landings also.

Stuff like this will be really cool when/if implemented. Just like speed calls when in a knife fight with a mig. I don’t expect this stuff to be easy or quick. But it will be worth the wait.