Can somebody help to translate this?

Hi, Using Babelfish I translate this Chizh post:

http://forum.lockon.ru/showpost.php?p=373595&postcount=954

ЧА уже не будет связана с логотипом ЛОКОН.

Это будет независимая игра.

Развивать в дельнейшем планируем.

Babelfish's translation:

CHA will be no longer connected with the logotype CURL.

This there will be the independent game.

To develop in del'neyshem we plan.

"CHA" means "Black Shark", isn't it? This means that Black Shark isn't going to be a Lockon Series sim?? We won't fly the actual flyables in Black Shark?? :noexpression:

Other thing: "ЕД" (or "YED" in Babelfsih) means "Tank Killers"?

Regards!!!

Hi, Using Babelfish I translate this Chizh post:

http://forum.lockon.ru/showpost.php?p=373595&postcount=954

Babelfish's translation:

"CHA" means "Black Shark", isn't it? This means that Black Shark isn't going to be a Lockon Series sim?? We won't fly the actual flyables in Black Shark?? :noexpression:

Other thing: "ЕД" (or "YED" in Babelfsih) means "Tank Killers"?

Regards!!!

What? Making BS chopper only sim would be a total letdown for most of the fans, regardless of their (valid) reasons behind this move.

BS will be not connect whit the logic type of LockON.

It will be independent game.

We planing develop more in future.

That is my translation! Sorry if it's not correctly

[LEFT][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] [/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=RoyalBlue][SIZE=3][B]=2ИАЕ=[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR] [/LEFT]

:cry: :cry_2:

DCS Wishlist: 1) FIX THE DAMN RIVERS!!! 2) Spherical or cylindrical panorama view projection. 3) Enhanced input options (action upon button release, etc). 4) Aircraft flight parameter dump upon exit (stick posn, attitude, rates, accel, control volume, control-surface positions, SAS bias, etc). 5) ADS-33 maneuver courses as static objects. 6) Exposed API or exports of trim position and stick force for custom controllers. 7) Select auto multiple audio devices

I wouldn't jump to conclusions just yet. If you look at the replies to his post (even if you can't read russian), noone seems to be upset.

Plus, (and I could be wrong), the translations I get keep referring to trade marks? Perhaps he is talking about the rights to the game?

Perhaps we need someone that can actually read it properly?

The BS is not connected with LO logotype

It'll be the independent game

We're planning to develope it in future (I suppose Chizh meant developing the BS project )

by the way, this is the translation I got:

ЧА it will not be connected any more with a trade mark the RINGLET. It will be independent game. To develop in дельнейшем it is planned.

through this website: http://www.online-translator.com/text.asp#tr_form

haha!

If it's a stand alone game, I dunno.

DCS Wishlist: 1) FIX THE DAMN RIVERS!!! 2) Spherical or cylindrical panorama view projection. 3) Enhanced input options (action upon button release, etc). 4) Aircraft flight parameter dump upon exit (stick posn, attitude, rates, accel, control volume, control-surface positions, SAS bias, etc). 5) ADS-33 maneuver courses as static objects. 6) Exposed API or exports of trim position and stick force for custom controllers. 7) Select auto multiple audio devices

The moderators would probably close this thread and say "wait for an official announcement." And we should because we have no idea what it really means, we're just speculating and drawing our own conclusions which is causing confusion among the other members.

I have to agree with this SKF! There is no point in causing more worry over all of this at the moment!

The moderators would probably close this thread and say "wait for an official announcement." And we should because we have no idea what it really means, we're just speculating and drawing our own conclusions which is causing confusion among the other members.

Yes, I know that, other threads with the same topic have been cloed in the past too, but I found that in the russian Forum for a ED Team person, so I think some explanation could be done, couldn't it?

But well, I think this post will close soon too... I only hope "the official announcement" comes soon

Regards!!

Well, they haven't changed This. That's kinda reassuring.

About the future of a BS that doesn't have FC campatability, both ThomasD and I had done a little whining in a thread on SimHQ. One concrete thing from that thread was that:

If there's no backward compatability for the old FC missions, a FC+BS combination would require new content(Su-25T missions/campaigns) to be created from scratch.

That is an interesting tidbit to be tossed into the stewpot of possible choices for the ED team and the final shape of BS.

ZoomBoy

My Flight Sims Page

- Link to My Blog - Sims and Things - DCS Stuff++

- Up-to-Speed Guides to the old Lockon A10A and Su-25T

- Some missions [needs update]