Sea Dragon Campaign

Thanks for a quick reply @MadDog-IC, I appreciate it.

- I deactivated all mods including any unofficial aircraft mods (A4 and C130).

- I also checked that the little clock in the Mission Editor is not active.

But the issue is still the same.

I am attaching a screen from the Mission Editor where you can see that the carrier is indeed the old Kuznetsov (while the drop down list offers also the 2017 version).

I am attaching also my dcs.log from which I am a bit perplexed 🙂 Maybe you can spot something wrong?

Interesting thing is that when I try this version from @TripleSeven published on 25.7.2020 (so before your latest update)

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3311445/

it actually works. However, of course, I'd rather use the latest version if possible (=yours).

Perhaps you could see something from the log. However if you are busy with other stuff, do not worry - it is not the end of the world 🙂

Thanks

Milan

Untitled.jpg

dcs.log

1 hour ago, apollon01 said:

Thanks for a quick reply @MadDog-IC, I appreciate it.

- I deactivated all mods including any unofficial aircraft mods (A4 and C130).

- I also checked that the little clock in the Mission Editor is not active.

But the issue is still the same.

I am attaching a screen from the Mission Editor where you can see that the carrier is indeed the old Kuznetsov (while the drop down list offers also the 2017 version).

Interesting thing is that when I try this version from @TripleSeven published on 25.7.2020 (so before your latest update)

it actually works. However, of course, I'd rather use the latest version if possible (=yours).

I compared my original Campaign mission files to the ones on the ED download site and it looks like I stuffed up when I uploaded the file set, I put the original non Super Carrier missions in the archive instead.

I have re-uploaded the correct Campaign mission set now, so re-download the Su-33 campaign and all should be good.

Thank you for bringing this to my attention, can't believe that 400 others that downloaded the campaign didn't leave a comment mentioning any problems with the Super carriers (KUZNETSOV) not being present.

Kind regards, Ian.

Asus p877v-pro, Intel I7 3770k 4.2ghz, 32gb Ripjaw X ram, Nvidia RTX-2070 Super, Samsung 32" TV, Saitek x52 pro Joystick and Combat rudder pedals, TrackIR 5, Win8.1 x64 with SSD and SSHD protected by (Avast AV).

DCS Tech Support.

• 2 months later...

Just wanted to chime in and say thank you @MadDog-IC for all your work on this! I finally made it to the last mission of this campaign (with your patch) and it went beautifully! (Although I was quite surprised to hear the Kuznetsov come on the radio with an Australian accent! 😛)

6 hours ago, N22YF said:

Just wanted to chime in and say thank you @MadDog-IC for all your work on this! I finally made it to the last mission of this campaign (with your patch) and it went beautifully! (Although I was quite surprised to hear the Kuznetsov come on the radio with an Australian accent! 😛)

Thanks, much appreciated, good to see them still working, I apologize about the radio voice, I was feeling sassy that day and I can't even try to do a russian imitation.

Coodos to you for your F-15 training missions, I haven't tried them as yet (I don't fly much these days), but others have them in high regards, so well done.

Regards, Ian.

• Like 1

Asus p877v-pro, Intel I7 3770k 4.2ghz, 32gb Ripjaw X ram, Nvidia RTX-2070 Super, Samsung 32" TV, Saitek x52 pro Joystick and Combat rudder pedals, TrackIR 5, Win8.1 x64 with SSD and SSHD protected by (Avast AV).

DCS Tech Support.

3 hours ago, MadDog-IC said:

Thanks, much appreciated, good to see them still working, I apologize about the radio voice, I was feeling sassy that day and I can't even try to do a russian imitation.

No need to apologize - it was a nice change from the robot voices! The accent was just an unexpected surprise 🙂

3 hours ago, MadDog-IC said:

Coodos to you for your F-15 training missions, I haven't tried them as yet (I don't fly much these days), but others have them in high regards, so well done.

Thank you! 🙂