MiG-29UB < < < Training planes in the Lock On > > > Su-25UB

Jack

Hi Guys!

Would be possible this the leadership of the two-seat training-planes to model on the next manner. The player would sit down first and it would be the real leadership closet. Practically to the same one the program would be attached to a part than till now. A two sitting down the spectator could be who sits anywhere only sees the cockpit and can change the views simply. But the cockpit instruments and the would see the cockpit likewise than the player. Possibly in a new model, would see that cockpit the one into which he sat down. Would not be top notch to eject neither,to look around simply.

su28v1.JPG

Second opportunity:

su28v2.JPG

Actually, I think someone already created a mod very similar to this, where 2 players could share a plane online, an instructor and a observer, and he changed the model to an Su-30. Search it.

SU-30MKI

simvavatarhornetqg8.jpg

F/A-18F

...Beauty, grace, lethality.

Yes, that was in lockon 1.02. Not possible with FC.

Exactly. Dual control went out with the LAN code . . . . I did see one of the ED team muttering about an Internet Instructor mode, but to the best of my knowledge that hasn't been followed up yet.

However . . . . there is an interesting point here.

It might still be possible, through modifying view positions, to move a standard external view (say the F4 view) to a point inside the 3D model of another player's aircraft in MP. It wouldn't give you a cockpit or instruments, let alone control . . . . but an instructor on voice comms could watch and give some tips.

It'd be of limited use, but it's about all we can do at the moment.

There's Su-30 flyable mod by Colt40Five available containing Su-30.cmd renamed to Su-33.cmd so 3D models are simply swapped giving us IFR possibility in Su-30.

Su-33 is slightly less maneuverable than Su-30, and there's no WSO position available but it doesn't make this mod unacceptable.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]