Propeller doesn't stop spinning after engine off

I guess this is the first bug report, maybe.

Quick start mission in Caucasus, "free flight" as there's no cold and dark yet. I see enemy aircraft, late, and go for them, no luck but I take a long ride. Whatever, back to Novorosiisk and first landing (bit rough but Ok). Go to ramp and stop the engine (unorthodox way probably) by clicking the electrical kill switch, then throttle to iddle RAlt+End. The engine quits but propeller keeps spinning. I see other AI Fw190 but they stop the engine and everything is fine, so I peruse the cockpit, switch off everything in the breakers panels, fuel selector and everything. Then I realise and switch off magnetos, and only then prop stops spinning. Not sure it should spin at all after everything was switched off despite magnetos.

S!

"I went into the British Army believing that if you want peace you must prepare for war. I believe now that if you prepare for war, you get war."

-- Major-General Frederick B. Maurice

• ED Team

It's a bug. Fixed.

Ніщо так сильно не ранить мозок, як уламки скла від розбитих рожевих окулярів

There is nothing so hurtful for the brain as splinters of broken rose-coloured spectacles.

Ничто так сильно не ранит мозг, как осколки стекла от разбитых розовых очков (С) Me