Paploo Read This...

Guest 14 Dead Men

RvE Yoda .. PM to me yesterday on hyper lobby.

they have already tracked your game 10s of times. They already say there is nothing to be learned from your game. They truely believe so.

But things will remain bad if nothing is done. There is nothing new to this except concistency.

no. and I dont want to hear. Now I am offering a helping hand here to improve this situation. I am hoping s77th to also want to clear up this crap. If there is no interest to prove innocence they will think this is a definate cheat.

Now even I begin to doubt this.

I have no choice but to set up the ban on our server. I have been ordered to put up a ban for you on our dedi for cheating, and since I cannot prove you don't cheat I have no choice. Our server is not exactly the most populated in HL, so you may not care, but it still is not something I want to do.

If you have interest in showing your innocense later i am here. They have no interest in your style because th jst say u know 0 bfm/acm. hpe u rcnsder

"Tech"-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Is this direct enough? Personal attack?? Do you call this deliberately accussing someone of cheating/exploit?

S#@t my Dynamic Ip will get around their server ban anyways ... like i care ..wouldnt bother. Also, so much for Innocent untill proven guilty. Im Guilty untill proven innocent .. eh :megalol:

• Like 1

Is it not great when people cut away half your messages and leave only stuff that they like?

the above being the end (or part of the end) of a loooong conversation. But I guess there is no point in offering help.

S = SPARSE(m,n) abbreviates SPARSE([],[],[],m,n,0). This generates the ultimate sparse matrix, an m-by-n all zero matrix. - Matlab help on 'sparse'

its a mute point anyway because he is a member of s77th and its a simple fact of life that he doesnt cheat. so people need to get their heads back on and get back to flying. maybe they should practice more and they mite actually beat him.

Savage 77th Squadron 'S77th' http://www.s77th.com

The Lomac League, For Squadrons & Single Players http://www.LomacLeague.com

dantesig.gif

Guys,

I don't know about this anymore. This Tech cheats business is going too far in my eyes, and I can not stand behind any of what is said out there. Let me be clear I take no sides the matter of cheat/nocheat, and both sides have been throwing shit. What I think of him personally I will not write here.

All I can say is that I do not wish to take part in the following inter squad debates/discussions about the matter, and I will take a break from all lockon in Hyperlobby. This upcoming Red Flag 4 is the last event for me, I'm guessing for around 1 mth. I will be on ventrilo every now and then.

//Yoda, retreating to Dagobah

• Like 1

S = SPARSE(m,n) abbreviates SPARSE([],[],[],m,n,0). This generates the ultimate sparse matrix, an m-by-n all zero matrix. - Matlab help on 'sparse'

Guest 14 Dead Men

Guys I took matters into my own hands with a bit of help from my freind, LOMAC keeps alot of stuff in memory, My freind laughed even said that LOMAC has 'GODMODES' hardcoded into it, Unlimited fuel, unlimited ammo, Invinsibility, anyway LOMAC does'nt even encrypt anything in memory it's so open for exploitation it's scary. This was tested on a server on HL.

LOMAC IS CHEATABLE.

Here is a list of some of the things lomac keeps in memory. Anyone who asks me how to cheat LOMAC I will post your names on here ok, I wont be telling anyone how it can be done.

exploitak6.png

Will you put this to rest already?

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

Although the software in question and its use may not be illegal, we do not allow cheating accusations, especially when they involve specific people, on this forum. Considering this entire thread is already a continuation of a previously closed one - it's CLOSED.

Keep it that way.

• Like 1

- EB

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Nothing is easy. Everything takes much longer.

The Parable of Jane's A-10

Forum Rules