Oil In The Water SP & CO Campaign

Why don’t the bandits ever appear on the datalink? If the AWACS is calling them out, wouldn’t it also act as a donor?

i9-14900KS | ASUS ROG MAXIMUS Z790 HERO | 64GB DDR5 5600MHz | iCUE H150i Liquid CPU Cooler | 24GB GeForce RTX 4090 | Windows 11 Home | 2TB Samsung 980 PRO NVMe | Corsair RM1000x | LG 48GQ900-B 4K OLED Monitor | CH Fighterstick | Ch Pro Throttle | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR 5

On 5/19/2022 at 6:57 PM, SharpeXB said:

Why don’t the bandits ever appear on the datalink? If the AWACS is calling them out, wouldn’t it also act as a donor?

They should, and the last time I play tested the campaign they did. 

Are you sure you have Link16 turned on?

2 hours ago, Bunny Clark said:

They should, and the last time I play tested the campaign they did. 

Are you sure you have Link16 turned on?

It’s turned on. I see one or two but not as many as were really there. Maybe just a DCS thing. 

i9-14900KS | ASUS ROG MAXIMUS Z790 HERO | 64GB DDR5 5600MHz | iCUE H150i Liquid CPU Cooler | 24GB GeForce RTX 4090 | Windows 11 Home | 2TB Samsung 980 PRO NVMe | Corsair RM1000x | LG 48GQ900-B 4K OLED Monitor | CH Fighterstick | Ch Pro Throttle | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR 5

• 5 months later...
23 hours ago, AE0MT said:

This is a fantastic campaign, and I am working my way though it. Since it requires Supercarrier, any chance it can be modified to enable ACLS on  the missions? Thanks!

Yup, I need to come back and add that to the relevant missions. Planning on doing that as I make sure that 2.8 didn't muck up any weather settings.

Someday I hope to come back and record real human voiceovers for at least some of the dialogue. Someday ...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 4 months later...

just a post to say THANK YOU!! 

this campaign is amazing, I loved it since the beginning, played the cold start version and I'm very tempted to play again the whole with hot-start missions, this campaign is very high quality and it's unbelievable that it's freeware; I played all the available campaigns for the Hornet (the payware campaigns!) and this one is great fun, comparable to cerberus north or raven one dominant fury..

great job

thanks!

intel i7-12700 / Windows 10 PRO / MSI Z690 / 32GB DDR4-3600 at CL16 / Nvidia RTX 3080 10GB / Kingston M2. SSD 2TB NVme.

-VR ONLY- with Oculus Quest 2 / wireless airlink / WinWing Hotas F18

- real world pilot -