Photos/Videos (NO DISCUSSION)

EvilBivol-1

• Like 1

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

qrW1Nam-2UQ

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

To whom it may concern,

Edited by mvsgas

To whom it may concern,

Not exactly hard-hitting journalism but an interesting look back on a CAS mission during OIF in 2007.

[ame]

[/ame]

F-15E | AH-64 | F/A-18C | F-14B | A-10C | UH-1H | Mi-8MTV2 | Ka-50 | SA342 | Super Carrier | Nevada | Persian Gulf | Syria |

Intel Core i7 11700K - 32GB 3200MHz CL16 DDR4 - MSI GeForce RTX 3060 Gaming X 12GB - Samsung 970 EVO Plus NVMe SSD 1TB

click on image to enlarge

160306-F-ZT877-270.JPG

Heritage Flight 2016

Three F-86 Sabres and an F-22 Raptor fly in formation during the 2016 Heritage Flight Training and Certification Course at Davis-Monthan Air Force Base, Ariz., March 6, 2016. Established in 1997, the course certifies civilian pilots of historic military aircraft and Air Force pilots to fly in formation together during the upcoming air show season. (U.S. Air Force photo/Senior Airman Chris Massey)

Edited by mvsgas

To whom it may concern,

Edited by mvsgas

To whom it may concern,

ixstbyHhsQ0

To whom it may concern,