Photos/Videos (NO DISCUSSION)

EvilBivol-1

I had the privledge of witnessing that lightning do a show a little over a year ago. Just an amazingly powerful aircraft. Horrble that his ejection system failed, he must of known what was going to happen to him when he tried to land.

To INVENT an Airplane is Nothing.

To BUILD One is Something.

But to FLYis EVERYTHING.

- Otto Lilienthal

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

F-15J

f15j1.th.jpg

You guys see the fuel coming from the right wing tank? I wonder what happen?

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

Not at all. the fuel dumb is on the wing tip, that is coming from the bottom of the wing

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

This is Hiller YH-32A ramjet-powered helicopter. But what the missiles it carried? I have found no information about this missile except that:

Three YH-32As were built and tested in 1957 at Fort Rucker, Alabama, where they successfully carried and employed combinations of rockets, wire-guided missiles, a 75mm recoilless cannon, land mine detectors, and other equipment.
3e48eafd9c9d.jpg
Edited by Namenlos Ein

Challenger 2 MBT HR pictures:

Thanks! don't see enough of our gear in high res.

Edit: Uploaded some of mine.

081117a6851o3601.th.jpg

qrlpatrolhr.th.jpg

cr2unloadhr.th.jpg

dnst9207994.th.jpg

basicchallenger2.th.jpg

Edited by kam
added pictures

Intel 5820k | Asus X-99A | Crucial 16GB | Powercolor Devil RX580 8GB | Win 10 x64 | Oculus Rift | https://gallery.ksotov.co.uk

Patiently waiting for: DCS: Panavia Tornado, DCS: SA-2 Guideline, DCS: SA-3 Goa, DCS: S-300 Grumble