TM Cougar ANT ELEV Knob

For reference, the M2k with the cougar works as it should, if you need a proper reference.

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

HOTAS Cougar is still the one and only exact replica of the real HOTAS on F-16C available for us, and it would be such a waste and disappoitment if ED doesn't make it works as it should / can be.

It's not just the Cougar that has this problem. Even if you program the slider or the coolly hat to perform the same function on a Warthog, the behavior is the same. It's an axis and input problem not specific to any one controller. It does need to be fixed but seeing it's not a show stopper I wouldn't hold my breath for a quick fix.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel i9 9900K @ 5.1Ghz HT Disabled, Asus RoG Strix z390E Gaming, 64GB G.Skill Trident Z 3200, Asus RoG Strix RTX2080Ti OC @ 1.9Ghz, 1TB Samsung Evo 970Pro M.2 TM Warthog, CH Pro Pedals, Saitek Pro Rudder Pedals, Samsung 49" Curved Gaming Monitor, Samsung 50" 4KUHD TV, Acer 27" Touch Panel, CV1, Pimax 5K+, Valve Index, FSSB3 Lighting, F-16SGRH, 3 TM Cougar's and a Saitek X36 that I can't bring myself to part with.

I have not hooked up my TQS again but the behavior IS corrected for the lever axis on the Warthog. It now behaves as a 1:1 absolute axis.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel i9 9900K @ 5.1Ghz HT Disabled, Asus RoG Strix z390E Gaming, 64GB G.Skill Trident Z 3200, Asus RoG Strix RTX2080Ti OC @ 1.9Ghz, 1TB Samsung Evo 970Pro M.2 TM Warthog, CH Pro Pedals, Saitek Pro Rudder Pedals, Samsung 49" Curved Gaming Monitor, Samsung 50" 4KUHD TV, Acer 27" Touch Panel, CV1, Pimax 5K+, Valve Index, FSSB3 Lighting, F-16SGRH, 3 TM Cougar's and a Saitek X36 that I can't bring myself to part with.

I have not hooked up my TQS again but the behavior IS corrected for the lever axis on the Warthog. It now behaves as a 1:1 absolute axis.

Yep looks like that got fixed.

Win 10 64 Pro, MSI Z390 I7-9700K @5ghz Kraken Z63, 32Gb Corsair Dominator, MSI RTX-2070, 1TB NVME 2TB SSD's, TM Warthog, Pro Rudders, OpenTrack w/ IR Clip

I wish their CL will be more consistent.

Telling us that they fixed the slap switch, or that the radar cursor is now drawn above the target rather then underneath doesn't seem more important then fixing a fundamental bug in the radar controls...

I wish their CL will be more consistent.

Telling us that they fixed the slap switch, or that the radar cursor is now drawn above the target rather then underneath doesn't seem more important then fixing a fundamental bug in the radar controls...

The fixed axis was posted on the patchnotes?! Or did you mean something else with your statement?

DCS: F-16C Viper

• Jettison will no longer break SAM designation or STT Lock.
  • Added damage as a result of an overload of G-forces
  • Track While Scan (TWS)
  • Data Link (Link-16 with MIDS)
  • External Lights (wip)
  • Countermeasures Dispenser System (CMDS) manual option programming
  • Fixed countermeasures rearming.
  • Fixed dispensing on both press and release by wall dispense button.
  • Corrected RWS Contact Symbols. Now contact displayed as a small square with velocity vector.
  • Now radar scan area centered about cursor.
  • Radar cursor is drawn below friendly and foe contacts - fixed.
  • FCR tracks bugged target up to 20 degrees outside antenna limits - fixed.
  • FCR cursor jumps from page edge to center even at max/min range scale - fixed.
  • Added missing SAI pitch trim scale and arrow on the knob.
  • Corrected antenna elevation axis.
  • Added 300 gal centerline fuel tank.
  • Adjusted payloads drag.
  • MFD Clips text on SMS page - fixed.
  • The eject sequence animation has been adjusted.
  • Adjusting the seat animation by height corrected.
  • Added radio-commands for radar usage to wingmen.
  • Improved cockpit interior lighting at night.
  • Added MPO test function.
  • Added AUTO Steerpoint sequence function.
  • Long press of the NWS/MSL Step button will now cycle the missile type.
  • HMCS enable/disable corrected such that it is only DMS switch aft now.
  • AoA indexer lights control added.
  • Tadpole (sherm) logic adjusted.
  • Adjusted engine nozzle animation for short, fast throttle changes.
  • Added Steerpoint and Heading autopilot modes.
  • Steerpoints now start at Steerpoint 1, there is no Steerpoint 0.

Intel I9 10900k @5.1GHz | MSI MEG Z490 Unify | Corsair Vengeance 64GB - 3600MHz | EVGA RTX 3090 FTW3
VPC T-50 Base /w Viper & Hornet Grip | VPC Rotor TCS Pro w/ Hawk-60 Grip | TM TPR
LG C2 42" | Reverb G2 | TIR 5 | PointCtrl | OpenKneeboard

WTF!?

I read it twice on release day and didn't see it.

Either I'm going stupid, or something else is at play.

And I remember reading both the 300Gal and FCR cursor jump items for sure. Pretty sure I saw the SAI line. But I don't remember the ANT.

I I read it twice Because I was looking for any notes on the ANT or EEGS.