Air refueling with Jester, rearm and Gun

escaner

Yesterday I was back in the F-14 after some time in a multiplayer training environment with some friends and I noticed the following problems:

At some point I went to the tanker for refuel and Jester just kept talking as if I was constantly failing to connect, whithout any pause whatsoever between messages; even when I was actually connected and taking fuel!

Later I rearmed at an airfield. I was down to about 300 rounds of gun, so filled it up. When I tried to use the gun again, it was still displaying a "3", instead of "5" on the HUD. But I could still use it for a while when it reached "0", so I guess I had it rearmed, just the quantity was not updated in the HUD.

Also noticed that after rearming, the external fuel tanks were not filled up (I landed with them empty). I could fix that rearming twice: first removing the tanks and then adding them again.

Thanks for your help!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Apart from the indication on the HUD the rounds remaining indicator on the pilot right vertical panel also shows remaining rounds. The indicator counts down from 650 but can manually be reset by rotating the knob below the indicator to the desired quantity.

2. https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=244244

🖥️ Win10  i7-10700KF  32GB  RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M  TWCS  TFRP   ✈️ FC3  F-14A/B  F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR  PG  Syria

As for empty bags rearming stuff, it's a DCS bug afaik, and affects all aircraft. I'd reccomend dropling your bags on approach, but if you don't wanna break the immersion, double rearm is the only way (that i know of).

Modules:

F-14, F-15C, F-16C, F/A-18C, M-2000C, A-10C, A-10C II, AV-8B N/A, MiG-29, Su-33, MiG-21 Bis, F-5E, P-51D, Ka-50, Mi-8, Sa 342, UH-1H, Combined Arms

Maps and others:

Persian Gulf, Syria, Normandy, WWII Assets, NS 430 + Mi-8 NS 430

Oh, and rambling jester on refueling is a known issue. For the time being, you can tell jester to shut it thru jester menu under crew (one of the last submenus. Don't remember the name)->jester silent (or something like that)

Modules:

F-14, F-15C, F-16C, F/A-18C, M-2000C, A-10C, A-10C II, AV-8B N/A, MiG-29, Su-33, MiG-21 Bis, F-5E, P-51D, Ka-50, Mi-8, Sa 342, UH-1H, Combined Arms

Maps and others:

Persian Gulf, Syria, Normandy, WWII Assets, NS 430 + Mi-8 NS 430

Oh, and rambling jester on refueling is a known issue. For the time being, you can tell jester to shut it thru jester menu under crew (one of the last submenus. Don't remember the name)->jester silent (or something like that)

Thanks BonerCat. I found the option to make Jester silent under Crew Contract.

Actually I tried to look for all these issues before posting, but I didn't find anything. Sorry for that.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Actually I tried to look for all these issues before posting, but I didn't find anything. Sorry for that.

No problem, we're here to help. I checked again and the HUD shows the rounded number of hundreds of gun rounds that is set currently in the counter. So you can change that however you want but it is advised to reflect the real available rounds number for obvious reasons.

🖥️ Win10  i7-10700KF  32GB  RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M  TWCS  TFRP   ✈️ FC3  F-14A/B  F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR  PG  Syria