[INVESTIGATE] Slew doesn't not center when using MITL CM-802AKG

toilet2000

When using the CM-802AKG in the MITL terminal phase, the slew control does not automatically revert to center when letting go the slew button. This seems to affect the "button" slew control, but I couldn't test it against an "axis" slew.

This seems to be a bug, as in the demo video, the slew always revert to center, see:

I included a track.

Steps to reproduce:

1. Fire CM-802AKG

2. Wait for MITL terminal phase

3. Slew the seeker with TDC buttons (not axis)

Thanks!

JF-17_cm_802akg_slew_bug.trk

Edited by uboats

This sounds somewhat related or similar to the guidance drift I've been experiencing here: https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=257190

The way you describe it, it could suggest that something similar is happening to induce the drift/forced input I'm seeing: that at some point during the (previous) MITL stage, a new centre position is set for the controls rather than having them properly zeroed out and returned, and this then affects the next missile fired.

Edited by Tippis

❧ ❧ Inside you are two wolves. One cannot land; the other shoots friendlies. You are a Goon. ❧ ❧

e: Never mind — more details about my issue have been discovered, and it's completely unrelated.

Edited by Tippis

❧ ❧ Inside you are two wolves. One cannot land; the other shoots friendlies. You are a Goon. ❧ ❧