Optional stick with Thrustmaster Throttle

williehayesjr

Hi brothers and sisters, I have a question for you. Because the Thurstmaster HOTAS system is a little too expensive for me, can the Trurstmaster throttle be used with any other stick, like the Saitek X52 or must the Thrustmaster pair be the only option for stick and throttle use? Thanks in advance.

Hi brothers and sisters, I have a question for you. Because the Thurstmaster HOTAS system is a little too expensive for me, can the Trurstmaster throttle be used with any other stick, like the Saitek X52 or must the Thrustmaster pair be the only option for stick and throttle use? Thanks in advance.

May be used with any stick , and many do .

9700k @ stock , Aorus Pro Z390 wifi , 32gb 3200 mhz CL16 , 1tb EVO 970 , MSI RX 6800XT Gaming X TRIO , Seasonic Prime 850w Gold , Coolermaster H500m , Noctua NH-D15S , CH Pro throttle and T50CM2/WarBrD base on Foxxmounts , CH pedals , Reverb G2v2

It’s like mouse and keyboard. You don’t have to use the same brand. Feel free to use any combination you want but you may need to run different software for each.

PC: 5800X3D/4090, 11700K/3090, 9900K/2080Ti.

Joystick bases: TMW, VPC WarBRD, MT50CM2, VKB GFII, FSSB R3L

Joystick grips: TM (Warthog, F/A-18C), Realsimulator (F-16SGRH, F-18CGRH), VKB (Kosmosima LH, MCG, MCG Pro), VPC MongoosT50-CM2

Throttles: TMW, Winwing Super Taurus, Logitech Throttle Quadrant, Realsimulator Throttle (soon)

VR: HTC Vive/Pro, Oculus Rift/Quest 2, Valve Index, Varjo Aero, https://forum.dcs.world/topic/300065-varjo-aero-general-guide-for-new-owners/

As stated, just to add, if you are planning to use TARGET (either the script editor or GUI) you will onlly be able to use it for the throttle

I don't know the X52, but you could pair them both for profiles using something like Joystick Gremlin or any of the other 3rd party applications for altering the behaviour of Dx buttons or keyboard commands