Repair, Rearm in "Push Back" mission

Coastiejeff

During the Push Back mission I run out of ammo, and need some holes fixed in the airplane. I land at Senaki, the nearest "blue" airport, to repair and rearm. Shut everything down and open canopy, request the ground crew to do its thing, but nothing happens. Is there a reason for not being able to repair and rearm there, or do I need to return to Kutaisi for these services?

During the Push Back mission I run out of ammo, and need some holes fixed in the airplane. I land at Senaki, the nearest "blue" airport, to repair and rearm.

Shut everything down and open canopy, request the ground crew to do its thing, but nothing happens. Is there a reason for not being able to repair and rearm there, or do I need to return to Kutaisi for these services?

Senaki isn't blue it is neutral, it also doesn't have the required ammo, fuel and power trucks / depots there for rearming, refueling and repair.

Kutaisi is the only airport that is Blue and has all of the correct infrastructure available for repairs, refueling and rearming, so yes you will have to land there.

Regards, Ian.

Asus p877v-pro, Intel I7 3770k 4.2ghz, 32gb Ripjaw X ram, Nvidia RTX-2070 Super, Samsung 32" TV, Saitek x52 pro Joystick and Combat rudder pedals, TrackIR 5, Win8.1 x64 with SSD and SSHD protected by (Avast AV).

DCS Tech Support.

To amplify MadDog-IC's answer a bit, the mission designer left Senaki as a neutral base--the default setting for all bases. So they will not assist you in any way. Here's the mission edited to set Seanki as Blue. I can refuel and rearm. I didn't bother to test repair but that shouldn't be a problem now either, if you prefer to use it.

A-10A - Caucasus - Push Back-Senaki Blue.miz

YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU1...CR6IZ7crfdZxDg

_____

Win 10 Pro x64, ASUS Z97 Pro MoBo, Intel i7-4790K, EVGA GTX 970 4GB, HyperX Savage 32GB, Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB SSD, 2x Seagate Hybrid Drive 2TB Raid 0.

Thanks for the info! I was able to complete the mission last night after only, oh I don't know, 1,345,456 or so attempts. :)

:) Excellent...though I imagine fewer attempts would have been preferable.

YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU1...CR6IZ7crfdZxDg

_____

Win 10 Pro x64, ASUS Z97 Pro MoBo, Intel i7-4790K, EVGA GTX 970 4GB, HyperX Savage 32GB, Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB SSD, 2x Seagate Hybrid Drive 2TB Raid 0.