Having trouble understanding TWS

Nealius

From the manual:

You can even navigate there in under 5 seconds (not trying to be a smartass by the way). :smartass:

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=4204607&postcount=1

The wording is murky without a specific example saying to "press this, then press that" as in Wag's video. It would be nice to have a manual that says what Wag's video does in a clear, concise, non-verbose, non-theoretical way so that I could navigate there in 5 seconds and not have to watch a 5 minute video...this is the moment when I really miss Chuck's Guides :(

Edited by Nealius

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=4204607&postcount=1

The wording is murky without a specific example saying to "press this, then press that" as in Wag's video. It would be nice to have a manual that says what Wag's video does in a clear, concise, non-verbose, non-theoretical way so that I could navigate there in 5 seconds and not have to watch a 5 minute video...this is the moment when I really miss Chuck's Guides :(

Ah yah. I'm sorry I wasn't of more use, you're right about the ED manuals which are fairly technical, and not really "handholding", by lack of a better description.

Don't know if Chuck's planning to release one for the F-16? I haven't used them to be honest, I'm one lucky fella in the sense I mostly remember things after one read/viewing only.

I usually remember things after one read/viewing if they're presented clearly enough. I think Chuck plans on making a guide, but not until more systems are fleshed out. In the meantime I've been trying to transfer what I know from another Viper sim, and most of it is transferring, but little details like this (and MIDS/TACAN) seem to be slightly different.

It's being worked on.

Thats awsome news Charly! I thought you were on some adverse circumstances due to job you have and could not take part is such a in-deep military manuals. Anyway take your time as the Viper is far from being finished atm. :thumbup:

Gigabyte Z390 Gaming X | i7 9700K@5.0GHz | Asus TUF OC RTX 4090 | 32GB DDR4@3200MHz | HP Reverb G2 | TrackIR 5 | TM Warthog HOTAS | MFG Croswinds